Thread: Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening Special Addition Help!

Thanks

Default Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening Special Addition Help!

Okay. I appreciate Google for putting the game up for grabs, and also his instructions on how to get it out. But once I use 7zip to "extract" the files to their own folder, they're in weird format, Devil May Cry 3 SE.I00 and Devil May Cry 3 SE.I01. On top of that, the extraction says Devil May Cry 3 SE.I00 is broken. Redownloading the files don't fix anything, I can't mount the MDS File through Daemon, I can't run the game as an ISO, and im just genuinely confused.. Maybe I'm creating my own havoc, any tips?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Inform the uploader that the file is broken

You might want to try extracting with WinRAR first though, as a rule is 7-zip doesn't work for any reason then try WinRAR (free version is enough for that)

Normally though you would be able to just mount that via the MDS like you attempted to do, so long as the Devil May Cry 3 SE.I0x are in the same folder as the *.mds file

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR