Thread: Cheapest way to softmod my Xbox?

Thanks
    EP Points

Red face Cheapest way to softmod my Xbox?

I remember reading something about Action Replay and Splinter Cell once, but I don't have either. Today what's the quickest, cheapest way to softmod this dusty old box?

Edit: Nevermind it seems this is still the only way... and it's basically cheaper to just buy a pre-modded Xbox than the AR + game lol
    Last edited by istuffedsunny; 26th-August-2011 at 11:48.

Thanks

Check out the Xbox Scene forums for the Ndure, or Krayzie, softmod methods. The guys who update them post there.

Your basic requirement is having a working PC motherboard, with IDE ports and the accompanying Molex power supply. If your PC only has SATA, there are adapters you could buy for under ten us dollars.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks

I softmodded my xbox using splinter cell method. Only problem I had was finding a usb stick that would work with the xbox. In the end I used my psp to transfer the saved game over. All I had to buy was the cable which connects the xbox controller port to usb on the psp which cost me about 3 pound from amazon. So it is possible to softmod on the cheap, even if you had to buy splinter cell I think you could it cheap somewhere.