Page 14 of 264 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nemesis Out: 3 NUTS AT ONCE!!! OR, ONE NUT AT DRAG'S

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    The good kind I suppose.

I was going to work on collecting missed treasures tonight, but I ended up spending quite a few hours chatting with someone instead. And now I'm catching up on the latest Catherine LP uploads.

Just finished the video that ends with "AHHHHH AHHHHHAA AHHHHHH......Oh."
    Would that be Ray or Vincent? If the former, I have no idea which one that is. If the latter, I do not recall that part (or maybe I do, but it just isn't ringing any bells at the moment)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Would that be Ray or Vincent? If the former, I have no idea which one that is. If the latter, I do not recall that part (or maybe I do, but it just isn't ringing any bells at the moment)
    It was totally Ray. And it was kind of hilarious.

I think it was the video with the Worms note in the title.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Haven't been following it, to be honest

Thanks
    EP Points

Haven't been following it, to be honest
    But you're playing it right.

I'm following it so I don't have to.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

COMBAT or KOMBAT?

(Also, did that mean you're ready? Sorry, only partially paying attention here.. Trying to figure out who this animephrk2000 person that messaged me is )
    It can be both.

And I am prepared any time. Because I have just finished some hygiene and and currently sitting down to a cold beverage. Delicious cold beverages.

Yes, yes it was. I recall, since I cut just before the final landing of day 6. Also because the sheep bomb reference was a pretty good reference but did not surpass the obvious evil dead reference that the boss itself caused.

And clearly I too found it hilarious. I had but one block left. And it appeared completely out of reach. And then I started thinking with portals EDGE.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

But you're playing it right.

I'm following it so I don't have to.
    Well, if you're curious about other endings, you may have to (or locate other LPs of it)

Ray: Then I shall be around... WHen I finish this... Hopefully not longer than 20 minutes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I may record the alternate endings. And possibly the progress for the Everyday Hero trophy.

But as for the alternate paths I can take through the game, such as being all over K or C, I doubt I'll be going that far.

So complete bastard Vince and Committed Relationship Vince will be forever out of reach.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Yes, yes it was. I recall, since I cut just before the final landing of day 6. Also because the sheep bomb reference was a pretty good reference but did not surpass the obvious evil dead reference that the boss itself caused.

And clearly I too found it hilarious. I had but one block left. And it appeared completely out of reach. And then I started thinking with portals EDGE.
    There's really only been one or two times when I've noticed an easier move than the one you used. Otherwise I completely suck at puzzle games, and I probably wouldn't have attempted that level so many times without rage quitting in the end. When you first played the demo I thought the game might be fun, but I don't know that I'd actually finish it myself.

Plus, new games are not compatible with the current state of my financial affairs.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

So.... what's up?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    I may record the alternate endings. And possibly the progress for the Everyday Hero trophy.

But as for the alternate paths I can take through the game, such as being all over K or C, I doubt I'll be going that far.

So complete bastard Vince and Committed Relationship Vince will be forever out of reach.
    You could grab gold on all the stages, and thus skip them (if what I read is true).

Also, finished. So I suppose I should open Skype on this laptop and toss a call.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Also, if you only want the endings, I could possibly run back through the last stage and record the Starting a New Life ending.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's really only been one or two times when I've noticed an easier move than the one you used. Otherwise I completely suck at puzzle games, and I probably wouldn't have attempted that level so many times without rage quitting in the end. When you first played the demo I thought the game might be fun, but I don't know that I'd actually finish it myself.

Plus, new games are not compatible with the current state of my financial affairs.
    I've been noticing bad moves quite frequently. Hopefully I'll keep them in mind once I go for hard mode (no undo!) and all golds on hard (trophy purposes and babel!). I am gonna have SO MUCH FUN with this. As for not rage quitting, I was raised on a diet of Contra and Battletoads. I spent much of the last week playing frequently terrible, generally buggy, and oftentimes horrendously difficult japanese indie games. I think I can handle a little rage now and then.

They aren't very compatible with mine either. But as an obsessive P3x fan and high level SMT fan, I cannot possibly turn this down. I am quite pleased that it surpassed my expectations.

Now if only I could stop fucking up Babel so much. Fun times. Fun times everywhere.

Thanks

Busy, long week.

Blergh.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You could grab gold on all the stages, and thus skip them (if what I read is true).

Also, finished. So I suppose I should open Skype on this laptop and toss a call.
    You are correct, sir.

Of course, that requires me to first get gold on all the stages.

Which is no small task, I'm sure.

But maybe I should do this in between bouts of not doing the LP.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you want to it, you need to anyway