Hi! emuparadise friends I am writing to tell us I have had many problems when trying to upload multiple reference images for several games but always comes with image uploading image error as if it is damaged or wrong had gone all images that I have accomplished up to this site are in JPEG or PNG are also a 650x400 or 1000x800 acceptable size, the saddest thing about this is that they are the original images of the games quite rare and very hard to find on the internet this problem always happens with these games now mention all the games are of the System: MAME - Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator: Samurai Shodown V / Samurai Spirits Zero (set 1), Samurai Shodown V Special / Samurai Spirits Zero Special (set 1, uncensored), Fighting Layer (FTL0/VER.A), Rage of the Dragons. these games are the only ones who are giving me problems when I try to upload an image I hope other games do not have this same problem, if I find others with the same problem I will report it immediately, I Formerly I had the opportunity to upload other images for other games and I never had such problems occurred, please check and fix the problem that arises when the images upload. Thanks for putting all images that I have achieved up to your website finally thank you very much for reading this request. I'll be waiting for your reply