Thread: How are the PS2 emulator controls on the keyboard?

Thanks

Default How are the PS2 emulator controls on the keyboard?

I am currently downloading some ISO's for my emulator and was wondering how the controls are for some genre of games. I plan on getting DBZ budokia tenkaichi 3 and I'm guessing it's something like WASD to move and some other numbers for special abilities or combos and what not. Some other games on the PS2 such as FPS's which use analog sticks; are they controlled by the mouse? Will I need to hook up some sort of controller to play these games? Just wondering because the only emulators I have ATM are arcade, nintendo DS, nintendo 64 and they all work fine but for the most part don't require much moving of the camera.

Thanks
    EP Points

The controls using keyboard isn't that complicated, but it would be better for you to get a Joystick, since it makes your gameplay much easier when playing some games, like fighting, or game that require button combos or lots of movement.
    You can also use mouse to play FPS(which I more prefer), by using WASD as movement, and mouse for camera movement, and right/left click as shoot button.

Thanks

i been playing some games using the keyboard and not that bad i can tell, but other games like FPS and game that you need the buttoms in good place i rather use my PS3 controller instead