Thread: psx emulator cheater ff7 problem

Thanks

Unhappy psx emulator cheater ff7 problem

I found out about the pec and downloaded it. I used the preset cheat character modification 3rd position and set it to Sephiroth. now instead of putting Sephiroth in it just takes out my third character (which is Vincent if that matters any). His name is still there but he isn't physically there and it lowers his health and magic to zero and i cant do anything with him while in battle. When i go into the menu all his stuff is normal. Also when I switch out Vincent for someone else the picture becomes that of Sephiroth and his name still say Vincent but it still does the same thing. Also when I switch back to my regular plugin and deactivate all the codes it still does the same thing. Some other codes work fine. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

use google. there used to be a ton of cheats for FF7, I mean thousands of codes.

I found a single-line code to play as seph, you have to empty the third slot before you use the code or it bugs.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.