Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    No.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    I've been awake for 34 hours.
    You're riding the white horse again, aren't you?

When I've been awake that long I usually start hallucinating. Nothing too major, just shadowy figures hovering on the edge of my peripheral vision, darting away the instant I look in their direction...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Worm View Post
    Don't make me get my army of crows out here.....

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    You're riding the white horse again, aren't you?

When I've been awake that long I usually start hallucinating. Nothing too major, just shadowy figures hovering on the edge of my peripheral vision, darting away the instant I look in their direction...
    So I'm not the only one that happens to... Thank God.

Although we're only talking after about 18-20 hours for me, nothing crazy like 30+.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    So I'm not the only one that happens to... Thank God.

Although we're only talking after about 18-20 hours for me, nothing crazy like 30+.
    Yeah, it's pretty common it seems. At least I know a lot of people who have the same thing happen to them. I'll also occasionally get quick specks of different colored light, and eye floaters/spots are usually more noticeable for some reason. Keeps things entertaining at least.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, it's pretty common it seems. At least I know a lot of people who have the same thing happen to them. I'll also occasionally get quick specks of different colored light, and eye floaters/spots are usually more noticeable for some reason. Keeps things entertaining at least.
    If I'm sat in my room but I can see through into the passageway I'll think I've seen someone out of the corner of my eye. It was the absolute worst being tired at work though and thinking I'd seen someone when I was on an offlice floor on my own.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You should test the mirco nap theory.

After 72hours, the human brain starts to experience said micro naps, in which you will dream, but be awake at the same time.

Thanks
    EP Points

After 72hours, the human brain starts to experience said micro naps, in which you will dream, but be awake at the same time.
    72 hours.

Surely that's just called losing your mind/going insane due to lack of sleep.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

72 hours.

Surely that's just called losing your mind/going insane due to lack of sleep.
    Sanity taking a backseat aint all that bad while your sanity sleeps you can cause some chaos!

Thanks

If I'm sat in my room but I can see through into the passageway I'll think I've seen someone out of the corner of my eye. It was the absolute worst being tired at work though and thinking I'd seen someone when I was on an offlice floor on my own.
    Dude, that shit's the worst. I get that constantly at my friends house, it always looks like someone is just passing the corner right as I look. I think his house is haunted though, so maybe it's not just me.

I always thought micro naps were when you fall asleep for like a minute at at time or something? I don't know, all I know is that I've never been able to lucid dream or anything like that. In fact, I usually can't even remember my dreams, and anytime I realize I'm dreaming I wake up. I also wake up if I die in my dreams.

Although I remember a dream I had a few days ago where I was riding in an elevator that went up/down thousands of floors in a few seconds, and I could literally feel the g-force in the dream. It's strange how our minds trick us into thinking something imaginary is real. Makes you wonder about reality...

*strikes deep, philosophical pose*

Thanks
    EP Points

This place probably is haunted. Some weirdos lived here before us.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Although I remember a dream I had a few days ago where I was riding in an elevator that went up/down thousands of floors in a few seconds, and I could literally feel the g-force in the dream. It's strange how our minds trick us into thinking something imaginary is real. Makes you wonder about reality...

*strikes deep, philosophical pose*
    Everyone put your helmets on so we don't make a mess when Syn BLOWS OUR MINDS.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm sleepy. I bet you if I go to bed I won't be able to sleep though!

Thanks

This place probably is haunted. Some weirdos lived here before us.
    Hah, that reminds me of one of my other friends' house. She always said how she felt like it was haunted and would have weird dreams and hear her name late at night when everyone was asleep and stuff. Then one day her littler brother was digging in the backyard for some reason and he found this ceramic candle holder with a pentagram carved into it like a foot under the dirt. It was weird, to say the least. Thankfully no one lived in our house before us.

Everyone put your helmets on so we don't make a mess when Syn BLOWS OUR MINDS.
    Matter is just highly condensed energy, reality only exists in our minds, and your consciousness can never die.

Here's a towel, might wanna clean that mind off of your wall.

I'm sleepy. I bet you if I go to bed I won't be able to sleep though!
    I dare not sleep, since I'll probably wake up at 9 at night and fuck my sleep schedule up even worse than it already is.
    Last edited by Synthetik; 23rd-July-2011 at 21:06.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Matter is just highly condensed energy, reality only exists in our minds, and your consciousness can never die.

Here's a towel, might wanna clean that mind off of your wall.