Page 11 of 263 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wang Out: Because non penis-related titles stink

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    I'm guessing you've never seen A Clockwork Orange
    I have. But that's way more extreme. Plus, they let me bring my mp3 to listen to some music while the surgery was going on, should have brought Beethoven's 9th in that.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not watching that.

I once had to have a metal shaving from a brake lathe removed from my eye. The removal wasn't bad at all, but buffing my eye with a Dremel-like tool to remove the rust from the cornea left a little to be desired.
    is also my response.

Quote Originally Posted by Fer! View Post
    It's not as bad as you think, you get some numbing drops on your eyes, then metal rings open up your eye socket (you barely feel any of that, hell, it's more 'uncomfortable' to open up your eyelids with your fingers), stare at a red light on top of you, then kaleidoscope effects happen. For some reason it smelt like burning plastic to me. Then the other eye and bam, you're done, the whole surgery took about 10-15 minutes tops.
    So it's not as bad as it is well I know the eyeball cannot feel pain since it has no nociceptors in it.

Thanks

Eye doctor bitches are the best!
    The doctor was a man, but he had some smoking hot nurses. That bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    You came out with 20/20 vision and no eyebrows?
    Was a decent price to pay. Add up the fact that I've got a bit of thick eyebrows and you'll understand why it felt so bad.

I remember texting my friend that I went up from 320x240 to 720p. My vision isn't 20/20, but I don't require glasses at all now, I don't know what was my viewing range before, but I was basically blind without my glasses. At night and raining? All I could see were bright lights without shape, and that was if I was in downtown.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    So it's not as bad as it is well I know the eyeball cannot feel pain since it has no nociceptors in it.
    Is that so? So why you get a weird feel or even pain if you get your eye accidentally poked? Is that autosuggestion or something?

I think the numbing drops were for stopping my reflex movement, you know, when something is near your eye your eyelids close a bit to protect it.
    Also, remember when Mr. Burns was an alien in The Simpsons? They applied me drops that made my pupil to open up all the way in the pre-surgery tests. I had a weird cone vision or something, it was so strange.

Thanks

Well I got fed up, and now I'm playing some multiplayer

My first time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Is that so? So why you get a weird feel or even pain if you get your eye accidentally poked? Is that autosuggestion or something?

I think the numbing drops were for stopping my reflex movement, you know, when something is near your eye your eyelids close a bit to protect it.
    Also, remember when Mr. Burns was an alien in The Simpsons? They applied me drops that made my pupil to open up all the way in the pre-surgery tests. I had a weird cone vision or something, it was so strange.
    Actually I might be completely wrong. :/

Thanks

Actually I might be completely wrong. :/
    I wasn't trying to be rude, you wouldn't believe the amount of times I've got my eye poked. I thought I was getting crazy for feeling pain.

Time to start pirating MW2 PC.

Thanks

11GB.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUokay.

Thanks
    EP Points

11GiB for a game that takes 6 hours to beat.

Thanks
    EP Points

gotta find something I can call lunch...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    11GiB for a game that takes 6 hours to beat.
    I finished it in Xbox and PS3. PC is just a closure.

Thanks

then kaleidoscope effects happen.
    Did anyone else used to press against there closed eyelids when they were a kid to get the kaleidoscope effect, or was it just me?

I remember watching a video of a laser surgery and while it looks kinda gross, it's not like you're gonna look at the surgery yourself or anything, I remember getting a bit calmed after watching it, and even more when I realized that most of the shit they did to the eye was barely noticeable.

The only thing that hurt like a bitch, was when they removed the surgery cap from my head.
    Why? Because the fucking nurse (which had dat ass) sticked a bit more of tape into my eyebrows and the doctor pulled the cap a bit too quickly.
    I watched the video of my step dads laser eye surgery, the worst part is when they peel back the cornea.

Nurses always be fuckin' shit up. The nurse that removed the staples from my leg after my surgery seemed pissed off or something; I think she was taking her anger out on me, because she was yanking them up like they were weeds in her front yard. Now I have a huge scar on my leg and a bunch of little dots next to half of it that will never go away!

Thanks
    EP Points

I finished it in Xbox and PS3. PC is just a closure.
    Buy starcraft 2, you know you want to.

Thanks

Ah yeah that, you only see the pliers, then they're pulling out the little cover and your vision becomes a bit blurry, that's before the kewl kaleidoscope effects.

I remember when there was a vaccination day at school, when doctors make quick examinations and we get shots for some diseases and whatnot, most of the time those were in the buttock region, so it wasn't that bad, even though some people were terrified of needles. But this day, some WWII nurse or something came along, and she must have believed that we were yelling: "HURRY UP WITH THAT FUCKING MORPHINE KOWALSKI, JERRYS ARE KILLING OUR UNIT" since she was fucking stabbing us with the needles, in the ass.

Fucking psycho bitch.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    Did anyone else used to press against there closed eyelids when they were a kid to get the kaleidoscope effect, or was it just me?
    Bonus points if you can somehow see the reflection of your eye.