Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final fantasy III:Cloud of Darkness(Final Battle)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Final fantasy III:Cloud of Darkness(Final Battle)

I have been playing this game for quiet some time but i always end up resulting knocked out.
    My first attempt to kill Cloud of darkness had me shocked. i got hit with Partical beam and it dealt 9999 to the whole party after been revived by doga uneis souls i tryed again only to have to same result.
    here is my current character progression.

Arc Lv65 Jobs Thief 99 Dragoon 99 Viking 7 Bard 17
    Ingus Lv 65 Jobs Warrior 28 Ninja 31 Dark Knight 99
    Luneth Lv 65 Jobs Monk 99 Black Belt 24 Knight 15 Thief 22
    Refia Lv 65 Jobs Red Mage 38 Ranger 40 Geomancer 22 Devout 27 Sage 46

Arc Stats HP 3835 Strength 52 Agility 48 Vitality 40 Intellect 36 Mind 36 Attack 242 Defense 116 Magic Defense 56
    Ingus Hp 4045 Strength 57 Agility 51 Vitality 57 Intellect 41 Mind 41 Attack 272 Defense 116 Magic Defense 56
    Luneth Hp 4198 Strength 60 Agility 46 Vitality 54 Intellect 27 Mind 31 Attack 312 Defense 85 Magic Defense 57
    Refia hp 3971 Strength 29 Agility 31 Vitality 45 Intellect 69 Mind 70 Attack 178 Defense 59 Magic Defense 79
    Additional Information Refias Mp lv1 32 lv2 28 lv3 24 lv4 20 lv5 16 lv6 11 lv7 7 lv8 3
    Luneths Mp lv 1 20
    Boss Information: The boss separates into 3 parts Tentacle 1 Tentacle 2 and Cloud of Darkness which equals 4 subsequent attacks One tentacle Lightning Second Partical Beam Cloud of Darkness Conflicts double hits also can use Bad Breathe which Turns you into Toad State.
    Class Description.
    Sage Uses Black and White magic as well Summon magic the ultimate all around powerful magician
    Monk Hand to hand fighter grows stronger every character and job level can Counter Attack while in Defense
    Dragoon Power Warriors great for enemies in air
    Dark Knight:Knights whom Forged there souls with the darkness itself capable of sacrificing some of there own life force to inflict damage on the enemy party
    Bard Known Through ages to be great poets are capable of party buffs.
    Thief Master of Knives Fast and sneaky they can Steal From there one Enemy if put in First in the party can also pick-locks
    BlackBelt Twice as more power very able to Boost there own power.
    Viking Heavily armored and capable in Provoking the enemy to attack them only.
    Knight Heavily armored has mastery with swords only can use lv1 white magic such as Cure also defend the party from attacks by throwing themselves in front of there team mates.
    Red Mage Capable in Swordplay Both White and black magic
    Warrior Basic Armored and armed ally has the ability to Advance towards an enemy Distributing more damage but leaving him/her open to more damage.
    Ranger Capable of barrage the enemy party he/she uses throwing type weapons.
    Ninja Warriors that can use Dark weapons also Throw Shurikans not guaranteed to always hit but if it does it can deal a mighty punch of 9999

Still even with this amount of information i cannot beat Cloud of darkness any suggestions or questions?
    Last edited by joseph; 24th-July-2011 at 02:34. Reason: Updating Every now and Then

Thanks

forgot to free the dark crystal warriors?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xnfinity View Post
    can you clarify that do you mean Visit Land of Eurkea for the forbidden weapons like Masemune Excaliber Moonring. or do you mean go into some of the hidden places and collecting summons or is there something else i missed?

Thanks

Did you kill the other bosses in the final dungeon? That weakens the cloud I believe.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

other bosses like Sythca and General? in Land of Eurkea or Within the Crystal tower itself?

Thanks

Ahriman, Echidna, 2- Headed Dragon, and Cerberus. Oh.. The Cloud is supposed to kill you first. Try waiting after he kills you.

Thanks
    EP Points

gamefaqs.com, knock yourself out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AltimaZeromus View Post
    Ahriman, Echidna, 2- Headed Dragon, and Cerberus. Oh.. The Cloud is supposed to kill you first. Try waiting after he kills you.
    in don't think i have and proberly don't know where they are. and i did let it kill me first but after the second time it ended up the same. Lightning All Plasma Beam All!. x.x"i am constently updating my progression to give a rough idea where i am at"

Thanks

Hm.. well gamefaqs would most likely be your best bet. They will have any information you need.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

i been to gamefaqs and sadly it does not help my case. thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AltimaZeromus View Post
    i did that just now but i still lost. i used a "Sage Dark Knight Monk Dragoon" any more suggestions?

Thanks

If you are lost, then the best thing you can do is go back and follow a guide from the very beginning of the last dungeon, doing so you will figure out what you missed. Make sure you kill every boss and grab every weapon, then go back and try him again. Its not a hard game, I beat it on an emulator. And the original FFIII for NES is better.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

there is a small difference between snes an ds snes has marchines you start of with but ds is basiclly like the first two ff games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xnfinity View Post
    yes i forgot to...more like didn't know they were there but i still lose. XD thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post
    yes i forgot to...more like didn't know they were there but i still lose. XD thanks.
    Did you have the patience to wait a min after you lost? Or do you just hard reset every time you lose, because that might be a fight you have to lose for storyline purposes.