Thread: any1 play ra2 online?

gotenks_2322 Guest

Default any1 play ra2 online?

i know i asked this b4. jes wanted to make sure evry1 saw it lol. masj told me he did play online as did sephires i think.

chrono8921 Guest

I do sometimes...

EvIL-IoRI Guest

umm....i do, so?

Thanks

Very, very rarely. I only play with people I know so it's not a matter of who can build the fastest tanks to rush in and get the cheap victory for their 1337 501-124-298 record.

chrono8921 Guest

Tank Rushers = People that can't play properly for nuts

gotenks_2322 Guest

hhmm.. lmao. well online, my name is either intel234 or bl0dwrior.
    and truthfully, many ppl say it doesnt take skill to tank rush, then if u have skill, then why dont u tank rush? if u TRULY have skill u can beat an unskilled tankrusher such as me it takes a good buildorder and most of all you have to know how to tank fight. Im still not great with it, but knowing to tank fight is a great essential part of victory.

chrono8921 Guest

It's not that I am skilled (although I am), it's just that most people prefer playing a nice game where people just don't attack at the start and waste all their tanks and units, it's just a stupid thing to do to tankrush and find out that the enemy has killed all your units and is going to wipe you out in less than a minute.

gotenks_2322 Guest

well, sometimes it is fun jes to play around and stop wit the tanks. so if i wanna do that i declare a 10 min build time. but i only have fun in ffgs lol.i dont plan to have fun in tournies.

chrono8921 Guest

ffgs?

gotenks_2322 Guest

hehehe. i thought u said u were skilled? anybody thats been playin longer than a week knows this for fun games
    lmao

gotenks_2322 Guest

wanna play a game???

chrono8921 Guest

Not now, maybe another time, besides, I haven't played in a long time (about 6 months)

Sixchan Guest

I used the DeeZire modification when I played online, and the british light tanks were perfect for tank rushes. Cheap and fast, 10 of them could take out the enemy's yard, barracks, and war factory in one fell swoop.

I don't play anymore, though.