Thread: ISO help!!

Thanks

Default ISO help!!

Hello to anyone who is reading this,i am DESPERATE to play Spyro The Dragon on my XPERIA PLAY (i have FPSE Emu and PSX4Droid ).

i downloaded Spyro the dragon NTSC version,PAKKISO and even ECM Tools.I GOT the .BIN file from UNECM but i cant get the ISO file from dragging onto UNPAKKISO.

if i cant get the ISO file i cant play on the FPSE

maybe this is stupid,but can anyone just give me the iso.img of spyro the dragon to me? im sure nobody would do that though

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

use isobuster to conert from bin to iso though i do find it very odd for any psx emulator not to be able to read bin cd images as pure iso images can't contain cdda tracks used by alot of psx games

if you are just missing a cue sheet i'm sure i could provide you with one.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    use isobuster to conert from bin to iso though i do find it very odd for any psx emulator not to be able to read bin cd images as pure iso images can't contain cdda tracks used by alot of psx games

if you are just missing a cue sheet i'm sure i could provide you with one.
    im sorry,but im a Noob at emulators and roms (and ESP. with ISOs) ,the most simple thing i understand is the N64 roms,get emu,get roms,play.

Q. what is a cue sheet?

i will walk you through of what i did and see if you can provide me a solution

1.i downloaded spyro the dragon here : http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...TSC-U%5D/37596

2.went to winrar,opened it,see 2 files: CUE image? whats that?i leave it alone.
    and a Spyro File (not sure which it is...it just says file " " ) ,i extract it,it becomes .BIN

3.I drag it to UNPAKKISO and...for a split second i see CMD window but ....nothing really happens.Did it create a file or something?if it did,where is it?

and this is where i hit the wall

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

US version has anti mod/copy protection so grab the pal version instead though it will probobly have the same file format the emulators should be fine reading bin+cue file formats

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR