Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Great Job Crapcom! Megaman Legends 3 and Prototype officially cancelled.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    capcom would not only be owned but they would be FORCED to make the game, im pretty sure almost as many people watch colbert report as simpsons or harry potter!

You do realize that the Japanese branch is the one that makes the game, right?

Capcom USA has no say in what they do.

Also, Capcom Japan isn't even aware there is a North American Megaman fanbase.

So no, this is stupid and won't accomplish anything.

You want it made, contact the Kyoko Shimbun News or something. You'd have more luck.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    capcom would not only be owned but they would be FORCED to make the game
    You're pretty delusional if you honestly think that. I mean, come on.

Thanks
    EP Points

i honestly don't think that...not even close, however it would increase rage a bit more lol, also im pretty sure the american halves of the bigger gaming companies DO help with production

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I honestly laughed at the concept that Steven Colbert could somehow get Capcom to restart Legends 3, because it's the most absurd, inane and honestly stupid idea I have ever read online. What's next, we get Fox News to mention Mother 3 in the hopes that Nintendo will finally bring it over to the US?

Thanks
    EP Points

lol or even starfox 2 from snes

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    I honestly laughed at the concept that Steven Colbert could somehow get Capcom to restart Legends 3, because it's the most absurd, inane and honestly stupid idea I have ever read online. What's next, we get Fox News to mention Mother 3 in the hopes that Nintendo will finally bring it over to the US?
    You might be on to something... Get this man a lab coat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    twitter.com/#!/CapcomEuro

I don't know what would make me more mad. Them canceling the games, or them canceling the games just to bring it back for more sales. I wouldn't put it past them.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 leak:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2011/07/...lready-leaked/

I am under impressed. No Venom or anything. atleast they got Strider. meh.

OH MAI GAWD VERGIL!!!! now all we need is Nero and BOOM undefeatable!!!!
    HEAVEN OR HELL... DUEL ONE.... LET'S ROCK

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Fischer View Post
    LoL, I just got inside the Megaman world, because I was curious about it, and I liked it. I started from the X series, I finished X4 recently and when I beat the other Xs, I was planning to move to Legends. Is that so good to be craping about not releasing a sequel to it? By the way, my favorite series is Resident Evil, and of course, if they anounce RE6 and then cancel it, I would be pissed.
    You should play the main series games (1 to 6 released on NES, 7 on SNES, 8 and 9 on PS1 and 10 on wiiware). They are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Invidente7 View Post
    Megaman legends 3 is not the only game canceled for the 3DS

Heres a list of all the other cancelled games for the 3DS

•Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy (Ubisoft)
    •My Garden (EA)
    •DJ Hero 3 (Activision)
    •Saints Row: Drive-by (THQ)
    •Omega Five (Hudson)
    •Kororinpa: Marble Mania (Hudson)
    •Bonk (Hudson)
    •Bomberman (Hudson)
    •BloodRayne: The Shroud (TBC)
    •MegaMan Legends (Capcom)
    •Crush 3D (Sega) (TBC)

Thats right BOMBERMAN was canned for the 3DS, that a very omminous sign
    Cruch 3D wasn't cancelled, it was delayed.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 26th-July-2011 at 20:23. Reason: use the EDIT button to avoid double posting!

Thanks
    EP Points

megaman 9 AND 10 are wii ware not ps1

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

He could if he wanted by gathering support like he's been commonly doing with so many issues lately.

Thing is, he doesn't give a crap.

Thanks

Well at least we get Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3...
    Living life without doing what you want, now that's just a recipe for misery

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    He could if he wanted by gathering support like he's been commonly doing with so many issues lately.

Thing is, he doesn't give a crap.
    I don't care how many pot heads, /b/tards and college aged losers he can summon to the cause, Capcom wouldn't cave in.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I don't care how many pot heads, /b/tards and college aged losers he can summon to the cause, Capcom wouldn't cave in.
    Guy's actually a political activist nowadays and spoke out on conditions for immigrant farmers.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Guy's actually a political activist nowadays and spoke out on conditions for immigrant farmers.
    Yes, but what I mentioned is still the core audience. But even if they weren't, Capcom wouldn't cave in; you give too much credit to a comedian, even if he's politically active.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yes, but what I mentioned is still the core audience. But even if they weren't, Capcom wouldn't cave in; you give too much credit to a comedian, even if he's politically active.
    Nowadays, I wouldn't be so sure on that. Colbert and Stewart have a pretty jaded audience that while not greatly informed have more common sense than most people who watch regular news. They like taking part in the stuff they do to show the other viewpoint that gets ignored in the American media landscape, and Colbert seems to have gained a lot of influence as a result. I still remember when he faked going into race in 08 and actually had better numbers than some actual politicians. Of course he could never get the numbers to get anywhere near winning, but he showed he has a surprising amount of influence now. He could certainly bring up the right numbers.

Why someone brought him up at all is the weird part since neither Colbert or Stewart care or even know much about gaming, Stewart brought that up and admitted it when he did a commentary on a story on Mortal Kombat 9 turning heads.