Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Great Job Crapcom! Megaman Legends 3 and Prototype officially cancelled.

Thanks
    EP Points

I also doubt Crapcom would port this to the Vita, increasing production value.

also, i lol'd at this, via twitter:
    @Rablazone - “What if you guys finished making the demo, and used that to gauge interest?”

@CapcomEuro That could be an option. I’ll put it forward
    That is completely dumb...Thats what the prototype was for!! The Prototype is done and can be released.
    >:{

Thanks
    EP Points

Capcom Europe doesn't know what America and Japan are doing, obviously. Epic fail!
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    yeah if we were counting japan only rockman exe games then you missed one as well actually 2, BN 4.5 and the wonderswan exclusive one that plays like network transmission... u also missed netwrok transmission
    I didn't omit NT, I said "6 (8 if you count Battle Chip Challenge and Network Transmission)".
    Last edited by Digifiend; 22nd-July-2011 at 22:24.

Thanks
    EP Points

im not talking about chip challenge, wonderswan had 2 EXE games

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    This isn't what they meant. What capcom wanted was for the fans to practically make the game for them.
    Yeah. Who do they think they are, Mojang?

*badum tish*

Thanks
    EP Points

lol, have you read this? This is Street Fighter's big announcement:

SAN DIEGO – July 22, 2011 – Capcom® Entertainment, Inc., a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, and Sanrio, Inc., creator of beloved icon Hello Kitty®, today announced a partnership to create a new line of co-branded Street Fighter™ themed merchandise that will launch in fall 2012. The collaboration will be a fusion of the unique styles of these world-famous brands, yielding a broad range of merchandise featuring Hello Kitty dressed in the distinct costumes from the Street Fighter series of video games.

Capcom has long admired Sanrio and their ability to create memorable and cherished lifestyle brands so it is a distinct pleasure to partner with them for this new cross-over line of merchandise,” said Joshua Izzo, Director of Licensing, Capcom Entertainment, Inc. “The combination of Street Fighter and Hello Kitty will offer fans a whole new way to experience our characters.”

We are always looking for new ways to surprise our fans and partnering with a strong brand-focused company such as Capcom is a natural fit for us,” said Jill Koch, Vice President of Brand Management and Marketing, Sanrio, Inc. “Hello Kitty and Street Fighter have a dedicated core following around the world and our collaboration brings the legacy of both brands together in a fun and unexpected way.”

Specific details on the co-branded merchandise and retailer availability will be released at a later date.

http://press.capcom.com/pressreleases.asp

Thanks

Gamefaqs voted capcom the current most hated game company and I'm honestly not surprised. About the Nintendo thing: most of the games cancelled for the 3ds would probably play better on consoles rather than handhelds anyway! It's almost like they got so caught up in the 3D thing that they forgot they're in possession of a device with A FREAKING TOUCH SCREEN. The top screen is pretty much just used as a map/inventory now anyway

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, Hudson went under, so there goes 3 to 4 games they had.

DJ Hero 3D might come back, since Acti, is rebooting the Guitar Hero series. Yes...I know.

and then theres MyGarden....

AC got absorbed into the console version, so you can still play it, just not on the 3ds.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    lol, have you read this? This is Street Fighter's big announcement:

Uuuuuuh.What the fuck? That's all I have to say about that...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    Well, Hudson went under
    WTF!? Damn, I should try and keep up with the videogame world. This is more of an outrage than the whole Capcom snafu. May Master Higgins rescue his girlfriend for the last time.

Thanks
    EP Points

3DS will get better once some more games come out for it
    Yeah sure, its the games, not the headache pumping 3D problem.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Yeah sure, its the games, not the headache pumping 3D problem.
    lol. only noobs get headaches. I've had a 3DS since launch and i have had none. It does take a while to get use to the 3d though.

--edit--

There is also now a fan game, but its pretty crappy:

http://cutstuff.net/mml3.html
    Last edited by lizard81288; 24th-July-2011 at 01:27.

Thanks
    EP Points

i usually play with 3D off

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Megaman fans reach out to The Colbert Nation for help

Article
    http://purenintendo.com/2011/07/25/m...for-some-help/

Source:
    http://forums.colbertnation.com/?pag...hread_id=27778

Could you imagine if Steven said something about this on his show. Crapcom would be owned.

Thanks
    EP Points

capcom would not only be owned but they would be FORCED to make the game, im pretty sure almost as many people watch colbert report as simpsons or harry potter!

Thanks
    EP Points

capcom would not only be owned but they would be FORCED to make the game, im pretty sure almost as many people watch colbert report as simpsons or harry potter!
    I don't exactly see how that would force Capcom into making the game. What would happen? They would be faced with bad publicity (if that)?

You can't exactly force a company to devote resources into something that they don't see as beneficial.