Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Great Job Crapcom! Megaman Legends 3 and Prototype officially cancelled.

Thanks

Default Bring Back MML3

Hey guys,
    I have already seen how strongly alot of you feel on Capcom dropping MML3
    One of Capcoms statements implied that they might change their mind if they saw support
    Instead of getting angry I am spreading around this facebook link in the hopes they will maybe bring the game back
    It may not seem like much and probably wont work, but whats the harm in liking the page if you have a facebook account.
    If it could end up bringing the blue bomber back then i think its worth a try
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/100000...49316248475958

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zerokt15 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gulcasa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Count me in, I love Mega Man.
    I aim to misbehave.
    -Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh yeah a facebook page is going to do alot...

Thanks
    EP Points

Honestly and personally, I don't really care about Megaman Legends or the cancellation of Megaman Legends 3. However, I will say that what Capcom did was a dick move. They first asked their fans for support, ideas and participation for the game's development only for them to just say "Nope, we cancel it. No reason given!" It's not so much the fact that the game was cancelled as much as it was their attitude towards their fans. It reminds me of the behaviour that Nintendo exhibits towards the North American fans who want the localization of Xenoblade.

And speaking about Nintendo: Wow. The third party developers are already pulling support from the 3DS. Wonder how long it will take till they also pull support from the Wii U. (It will happen people. It has been happening in EVERY Nintendo home console ever since the Nintendo 64.)

Thanks

It does more than complaining on a news post or forum does.
    Capcom avoided making Legends 3 for a long time. Why did it eventually enter production? Because fans petitioned heavily for it for years
    This game was well on the way to being made
    It even almost had a prototype too
    It is not beyond the realms of possibility that they continue...
    Furthermore their reasoning for not finishing the game was because there wasnt enough public interest or online participation by fans.
    By banding together and showing them there is an audience, this group hopes to change their minds

Thanks
    EP Points

lol the 3DS doesnt need 3RD Party support, most people buy it for the FIRST party games

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

It was most likely all smoke and mirrors in the first place. Inafune announces that they're making MML3, making a comment about how it's something he's wanted to do for a long time, then leaves the company? And now it's cancelled? I bet they only did enough to be able to say they were working on it. /conspiracy

Also, probably wouldn't be worth playing with Inafune gone, anyways.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS
    ARE YOU MORONS?!
    IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY

The one and only reason for the plug-pulling is that not even people that loved the Legends series a lot would buy a 3DS. They expected people to buy that gimmick-on-top-of-gimmick-on-top-of-gimmick console (which, by the way, ain't worth half it's price) before releasing the game as well as paying for a prototype. I certanily feared for MML3's future ever since I first heard that.
    Obviously nobody did, and the lack of any other interesting titles certainly didn't bring anyone closer to the idea of buying one.

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS
    I HAVE AN IDEA!

Is there any way to tell Capcom to release it on the upcoming PSV(ita)? After all, there's no reason why they would scrap what they got so far...
    ...right?

I'd love to see MML3 see the light of day. Unlike everyone else here, I absolutely adored the Legends series. Hardly ever I enjoyed and got so amazed at a game since I played MML2.

I'm not a fanboy, I said PSV because Capcom wants to gain money but not investing a cent. The reason why it got thrown to the 3DS is simply because it'd take too much money to make a current-gen console game.
    So, given the 3DS is bad and the PSP is going out of the market soon, why not the PSV?
    Damn, for all I care Microsoft (which I hate) could release a portable and if it gets MML3 I'd still buy it...
    Last edited by The Almighty MegaMan; 22nd-July-2011 at 16:35.
    I am Mega Man, I'm blue and cyan - the creation of Dr Light (or Right, if you're from Japan)
    Also known as Rockman

My Mega Buster can cut the mustard, I'm a flustered amputee
    POW POW!
    Eight robot bosses in eight levels dishevel and revel in devilry,
    I'll steal their weaponry!

I am also known as the "Blue Bomber"
    I could shoot the legs off Jeffrey Dahmer
    Kill a robot fish, kill a robot frog,
    and then I ride off on my robot dog...

JOIN THE SHMUP MANIACS! Arcade & home console 2D shmups!

vThanks button, down herev

Thanks

I think it's already established that the reason Legends was canned was because it was developed on a lackluster handheld console that no one will buy.

Thanks
    EP Points

3DS will get better once some more games come out for it

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

I agree with luffy, people are so quick to knock the 3DS when it hasn't even been out for that long. Ive yet to try out the 3DS myself, but people had their doubts about the original NDS, yet after a while it became one of the handheld favorites! Just wait, it'll be good. OH! And I can't wait to try out Ocarina of Time 3D.

Thanks
    EP Points

though i agree using the 3d the battery life blows, but without it on the battery has lasted me up to 8hrs

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zerokt15 View Post
    Furthermore their reasoning for not finishing the game was because there wasnt enough public interest or online participation by fans.
    This isn't what they meant. What capcom wanted was for the fans to practically make the game for them.

The sort of "click one link and never do anything else" fan isn't going to change anything.

Thanks
    EP Points

This thread should be merged with the other MML3 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Oh yeah a facebook page is going to do alot...
    Agree. This isn't going to help. In another Article, when asked why Megaman isn't in UMvC3 or DLC in MvC3, one of the most popular requested characters, Crapcom said, they are adding characters they like, not what the fans like. If They can't even listen to them, what chance does this have. They basically said, though shit, if you don't like it, then don't buy it. I'm so glad Crapcom is listening to the fans.