Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Job Crapcom! Megaman Legends 3 and Prototype officially cancelled.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    That should be Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, which after this treatment, i doubt Megaman is getting any new reps in that series. Rumor has it, there is going to be 12 new characters, but recently it has been dropped to 4 new ones.

MvC3 has half the cast of 2, but yet, is still as broken as 2.

I would be pissed if i bought the collector's edition of that game. Has it even been a year since the game was released? I also heard this game's price is falling fast. You can pick it up for $20 new at some places.
    i got the collectors for $20 on release lol so no pissyness here

also seems capcom MAY be trolling

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dude25/g...item/133614509

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Fischer View Post
    LoL, I just got inside the Megaman world, because I was curious about it, and I liked it. I started from the X series, I finished X4 recently and when I beat the other Xs, I was planning to move to Legends. Is that so good to be craping about not releasing a sequel to it? By the way, my favorite series is Resident Evil, and of course, if they anounce RE6 and then cancel it, I would be pissed.
    Didn't you just answer your own question, there? If you like a game, of course you're going to be pissed when they dangle it in front of your face for a year, hold it hostage, and then off it on such short notice without even giving it a chance to prove itself.

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

Supreme Warrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Yep.

There is a fan translation in the works, though, as far as I know.
    I wonder if the fan translators will Translate it like crapcom does or make it a literal translation with Japanese names/places/etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

prolly literal

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    prolly literal
    Nope, one of the translators said they'll be translating character names to Engilsh, and that they'll try to come up with fitting names, just like in the official translations.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    wow, that is some serious bullshit, im not a fan of the Legends series but this is a real low blow to the fans, shows you how much crapcom cares about the fans eh?
    Of course they care about the fans, thats why they cancelled it, or didnto you know that MML fans will always be automatically inferior in every way to any other MM fan? thats why the community wasnt as involved because the REAL MM fans whined and whined until they got what they wanted

Face it, this is the way things have to be

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    i got the collectors for $20 on release lol so no pissyness here

also seems capcom MAY be trolling

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dude25/g...item/133614509
    naw, that was 4chan trolling. the /v/ boards confirmed it was a fake. the post numbers are off.

Thanks
    EP Points

well its still possible their trolling but im keeping up the hate till proved otherwise

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Takion Sun View Post
    Didn't you just answer your own question, there? If you like a game, of course you're going to be pissed when they dangle it in front of your face for a year, hold it hostage, and then off it on such short notice without even giving it a chance to prove itself.
    A fan will always praise the products they like, and I gave my example. I asked if the Legend series is good, so I could play the games. I could test by myself, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

When I read that Legends 3 was canned, I was surprised, but not too surprised. For years, I've known that Capcom doesn't want my money; no X9, no Breath of Fire 6, not even a BoF compilation so I can get a decent copy of 4 without having to sell my soul, making Star Force (just a reskinned Battle Network, which I hated), completely ignoring PC gamers when it came to MM9 and MM10, and just hating PC gamers in general.

I guess I'm seriously just NOT Capcom's type of customer because I don't give a damn about fighting games, shooting zombies and I lack a PS3/360/Wii so I can't play their stupid download only titles because they hate PC gamers.

Supreme Warrior Guest

Regarding BOF 4, why do you want to pay out the ass for something that was censored all to hell?

all the cool parts in the game were censored in the English releases of BOF 4, one of the many reasons I hate capcom.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Because I've never played BoF4, and I want a physical copy to add to my collection. I have all the other games save for that one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Crapcom trolling their consumers again.

Thanks
    EP Points

thats why theres all this hate lol

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    That should be Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, which after this treatment, i doubt Megaman is getting any new reps in that series. Rumor has it, there is going to be 12 new characters, but recently it has been dropped to 4 new ones.

MvC3 has half the cast of 2, but yet, is still as broken as 2.

I would be pissed if i bought the collector's edition of that game. Has it even been a year since the game was released? I also heard this game's price is falling fast. You can pick it up for $20 new at some places.
    Anyone who can say MvC3 is as broken as 2 clearly has NO idea what they're talking about.