Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Job Crapcom! Megaman Legends 3 and Prototype officially cancelled.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Your signature is too big, luffy

Thanks
    EP Points

fixed cookie , and cosmic how would you feel if your favourite game franchises got screwed over? look on capcoms website both in japan and here, the rage is everywhere

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

While I won't rage completely, I do agree that this is another sign of Capcom becoming worse.

The most stellar example for me in recent times is Capcom selling the game Dark Void: Zero on Steam. Retro 8bit game, costs 4 euros.

Oh, and includes a 5-activation limit SecuROM DRM.

Just go die in a fire Capcom, would you? Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    fixed cookie , and cosmic how would you feel if your favourite game franchises got screwed over? look on capcoms website both in japan and here, the rage is everywhere

I'd be disappointed, but ultimately realise it's just a video game and find the strength to soldier on with my life?
    Last edited by Cosmic; 19th-July-2011 at 15:58.

Thanks

Aw man, that really sucks. And that game would of been the definite reason I actually got a 3DS. The Legends series is probably one of my favorite series of games ever, and I was super excited for the development of this game. Sigh.

I just don't understand Capcom. It's not like they wouldn't of got a lot of money out of those 2 games. Why do they give so many sequals and remakes of games nobody cares about (most recently the arcade edition of SSFIV), but just refuse to make games of a franchise that is already a major hit? I just don't understand you, Capcom, are you doing this for money or are you just retarded?

I could never hate Capcom, they release just too many great games. But I do wonder if they exploit their fans for money, which seems to be the case sometimes, but then they do stuff like this. I don't get it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    I'd be disappointed, but ultimately realise it's just a video game and find the strength to soldier on with my life?
    ^Pretty much how I reacted to Capcom saying no to the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
    Why do they give so many sequals and remakes of games nobody cares about (most recently the arcade edition of SSFIV)
    Not exactly nobody. We never got SSF4 on PC, so it was a great upgrade for us, with 14 new characters. For everyone else, though...
    Last edited by Gare; 19th-July-2011 at 16:19.

Thanks
    EP Points

wow, they screwed over phoenix wright too? what havent they fucked up... the fire keeps getting fueled more and more, also the only thing i did in dark void was ntentionally crash him into walls and die, my fastest death was 3 seconds

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    itt luffy behaves like a spoilt child and deliberately soils his training underpants
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cosmic again.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    Seriously, capcom has been going downhill fast, they were cool back in the PSX days, now they just plain suck.

and about the reason they canceled, seems they cant do a damn thing without inafune around, all they can do is make rehash after rehash of Street Fighter and Resident Evil.
    I miss the 2D animation of the older Street Fighter games. I hope Capcom thinks about going back to their roots. Oh well, what with Mugen and BOR I guess I can't complain.

Thanks

Wait, Capcom used to produce quality games?

Joking aside, I've never paid attention to a single company unless they were known to produce crap. From the number of games I played with the Capcom logo, I steer away from them now. I haven't liked any of their games past Tron Bonne.

Sucks for the people who care about the Legends series. Please stick to your ragecotts if you are serious about it. Don't whine for a month and then love them to death when the next 'super mega awesome game' comes out from them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nemo View Post
    Wait, Capcom used to produce quality games?

Joking aside, I've never paid attention to a single company unless they were known to produce crap. From the number of games I played with the Capcom logo, I steer away from them now. I haven't liked any of their games past Tron Bonne.

Sucks for the people who care about the Legends series. Please stick to your ragecotts if you are serious about it. Don't whine for a month and then love them to death when the next 'super mega awesome game' comes out from them.
    You rang?

Anyway. As much as I love Legends, I got fed up with Capcom's crap right about the time I heard you had to pay for the prototype. The nail in the coffin was the anti-resale crap they pulled with Mercenaries 3D recently. At this point, I don't care what 'super mega awesome game' comes out if they're going to keep sticking it to long-time fans like me. They really seem to have lost their way since Keiji left, but that doesn't mean they weren't already on the downhill slope. Capcom's dead in my eyes.

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

Supreme Warrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    ^Pretty much how I reacted to Capcom saying no to the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2.
    you gotta be shitting me?

I didnt hear anything about that not getting Localized, well good thing the fan translation scene is very much alive

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nemo View Post
    the next 'super mega awesome game' comes out from them.
    That should be Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, which after this treatment, i doubt Megaman is getting any new reps in that series. Rumor has it, there is going to be 12 new characters, but recently it has been dropped to 4 new ones.

MvC3 has half the cast of 2, but yet, is still as broken as 2.

I would be pissed if i bought the collector's edition of that game. Has it even been a year since the game was released? I also heard this game's price is falling fast. You can pick it up for $20 new at some places.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    you gotta be shitting me?

I didnt hear anything about that not getting Localized, well good thing the fan translation scene is very much alive
    Yep.

There is a fan translation in the works, though, as far as I know.

Thanks
    EP Points

LoL, I just got inside the Megaman world, because I was curious about it, and I liked it. I started from the X series, I finished X4 recently and when I beat the other Xs, I was planning to move to Legends. Is that so good to be craping about not releasing a sequel to it? By the way, my favorite series is Resident Evil, and of course, if they anounce RE6 and then cancel it, I would be pissed.