Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Job Crapcom! Megaman Legends 3 and Prototype officially cancelled.

Thanks
    EP Points

Red face Great Job Crapcom! Megaman Legends 3 and Prototype officially cancelled.

http://www.vg247.com/2011/07/19/capc...man-legends-3/

Well, I guess we know where they stand with Megaman. At this rate, I wonder if he will even make it into smash 4. IIRC, it was canned because they thought the community wasn't involved enough, but we really now that they are pissed that Inafune left. Crapcom seem to be killing off megaman games left and right. so now, there's two more to added to the list, so that makes like 4 or 5 megaman games that got canceled, within a short time frame.

Last edited by lizard81288; 19th-July-2011 at 20:46.

Thanks
    EP Points

Aww damn it. That really fucking sucks. The one I was mainly looking forward to was Megaman Universe.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks
    EP Points

FUCKING GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT, i FUCKING HATE CAPCOM NOW AND FOR EVER, I HOPE THEY CRASH AND FUCKING GO BAKRUPT

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Supreme Warrior Guest

wow, that is some serious bullshit, im not a fan of the Legends series but this is a real low blow to the fans, shows you how much crapcom cares about the fans eh?

Thanks
    EP Points

why do you think i just freaked? i am now officially a capcom hater, until another megaman game comes out i will not EVER buy any of their shit again and i will continually hope they go bankrupt

look at my sig, capcom WAS one of my favourite companies, now even the shitties companies and shovel ware comapnies are better than those asswipes, hell i wouldnt even wipe my ass with them now that im so pissed off

...maybe i'll go smash some capcom shit...

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

well, looking at the Internets, i've been on 3 game sites, and there's quite a ton of rage going on.
    I'm pretty pissed too. I liked MML series (would have beaten 2, but my mem card kept corrupting) great story too. Crapcom teased us, made a big deal about it, and then cancel the game, with little to no reason.

Send poop to Crapcom:

http://www.poopsenders.com/order/
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 19th-July-2011 at 09:32.

Thanks

was having a good night, but now i'm sadlyfe >.<
    it's irksome that they should revive the original series with two unoriginal - albeit good - iterations and not be willing to make a game that would be refreshing for the series.

...so, the article said that the game didn't meet certain "criteria". i'd like to know what this is, even though capcom prolly won't say.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    Send poop to Crapcom:

http://www.poopsenders.com/order/
    why? so they can eat it?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

WOW WHAT THE FUCK!?

Capcom fucking sucks. I agree, I hope they crash and go fucking bankrupt! I was looking forward to Megaman Legends as well, God Dammit!

Supreme Warrior Guest

Seriously, capcom has been going downhill fast, they were cool back in the PSX days, now they just plain suck.

and about the reason they canceled, seems they cant do a damn thing without inafune around, all they can do is make rehash after rehash of Street Fighter and Resident Evil.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Wow just wow. Inafune's departure doomed Mega Man. If Mega Man 11 won't be at TGS this year I don't expect much from the franchise ever again... fuck you Capcom.

Thanks
    EP Points

every available chance i will say FUCK YOU CRAPCOM, GO BANKRUPT YOU ASSHOLES

Thanks

Well, this just ruined my day. I was looking forward to this like you wouldn't believe.
    Go to hell Capcom.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    FUCKING GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT, i FUCKING HATE CAPCOM NOW AND FOR EVER, I HOPE THEY CRASH AND FUCKING GO BAKRUPT

Thanks
    EP Points

im not even trolling, i offically HATE capcom just look at my sig

YO LIZARD81288 PUT THIS IMAGE IN THE FIRST POST

Thanks
    EP Points

itt luffy behaves like a spoilt child and deliberately soils his training underpants