Thread: TV Out and PS1

CiRkUsPhReAk Guest

Default TV Out and PS1

What does the TV Out on my Video card do? Does it mean I could hook my PS1 up to it and play video games? I just might try it if nobody stops me...

Thanks

I played my 64 through my TV card, cept I had to hook up my VCR to it, then the 64 through the VCR.

CiRkUsPhReAk Guest

Default My Video Card

I know you can with a TV card, but I am asking about my Vid Card, I am worrided about melting it.

Thanks

If you have any hestitation towards doing it (or anything else for that matter) I wouldn't go through with it. Just imagine if it breaks it and you're left with no computer.

Thanks

you want to connect playstation to your video card inputs/outputs. if you have RCA jack on your video card (circle one with hole inside) here is the cases you can do:

if you have tv-in, you can connect your PS1 output to it and playstation games will output on your computer screen

if you have tv-out, you cant hook playstation to it. you can only hook up your television and play your PC games on it.

these are the cases if you only have valid drivers/software installed.
    Intel is up, AMD eats shit