Thread: Help playing burned games

Blade Guest

Default Help playing burned games

Does n e one know how to play burned games? When i tried it always freezes on the ps logo can n e one tell me how to do the swap trick

�Fury_Within� Guest

You have a mod chip right?

Crayoneater Guest

you dont need a mod chip.
    check out my website http://www.geocities.com/nirvana048/psx.htm
    it explains it. if you are having trouble, just search for "psx swap trick" on google.com it is easier to do the swap trick with a burnt boot disc rather than a burnt game, because it involves one less swap while the motor is spinning. and also, you wont scratch your burnt game while swapping. it takes a while to learn, but once you figure it out, its really easy. just remember, you dont have to make the swaps so fast. slow down if you cant get it right.

Blade Guest

YEa i have a mod chip. But it's a bit hard to swap the disks. even if i swap it it freezes after i swap it back or leave it alone

Blade Guest

crayoneater your boot disk program doesn't work. the .cue file is wrong. i can't burn it

super vegeta ss Guest

the swap trick and boot disk are both crap! use a mod chip, what speed did you burn you game at? i find that anything over 2X skips and freezes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You're gonna get lung cancer soon vegeta, not that it matters, sppeds up the eventuality of death

super vegeta ss Guest

life is too short to care

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

is this bloke smokin a spliff? cant really tell..