Thread: Xenogears dream sequence...not what you think

Thanks

Default Xenogears dream sequence...not what you think

So i am playing Xenogears and the game keeps freezing on the infamous dream sequence where Fei sees himself...F7 should work right??? but the problem is i am playing it on my xperia play and there is no F7....so how do i fix this?? takers anyone?
    "Officer, I swear to drunk I'm not God".

Thanks

i would suggest going onto a cheat device and going to the debug room, there you can jump to any point in the game, go there sometime right in front of the scene, and look for the debug room walkthrough to grab teh kaiser's room entrance i think is best, anything after that, and when you get to teh kaisers room in the storyline, it will play the kaisers room from the first time, and will glitch the game (not go to the next scene properly, and you cant continue if i remeber right.) other than that, not sure.
    Walk your own path, let no one tell you what is good for you, what is good or evil, these are decisions we all need to come to as individuals, finding and traveling our paths is our only reason to exist. be true to yourself, no other can interfere with this, but its as easy as walking.