Thread: 2 question on FPse.

Thanks

Default 2 question on FPse.

hi everyone i have 2 question on FPse i hope you guys can help me with,

Firstly i was playing FF9 on my Xperia play and i realise that i couldnt save with the game. Only could save in the main menu, i think it is the save slot or something. Is that the only place where i can save my game? What happens if i Restart my phone, will the save file still be there?

Secondly, if i am to change my disc for FF9, how do i change it? If i remember correctly u cannot save before they request you to change disc, thus i have no idea how to finish this action.

Thanks!

Thanks

anyone?

Thanks

a little help? anyone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bornwinner2 View Post
    hi everyone i have 2 question on FPse i hope you guys can help me with,

Firstly i was playing FF9 on my Xperia play and i realise that i couldnt save with the game. Only could save in the main menu, i think it is the save slot or something. Is that the only place where i can save my game? What happens if i Restart my phone, will the save file still be there?

Secondly, if i am to change my disc for FF9, how do i change it? If i remember correctly u cannot save before they request you to change disc, thus i have no idea how to finish this action.

Thanks!
    Hey,i also have an Xplay ^_____^

Anyways ;im not sure what you mean in a save slot,you mean when you press Settings -> InGame -> Save Game using States -> then using Load Game by loading the selected save state?

0r ingame (As in FF9,the ISO,without using settings button on XPLAY) ,if so,it is saved in a specific folder,it WILL be saved when you restart your phone but WILL be deleted if you use FACTORY RESET data or (not confirmed) Reset Settings under Settings ->Privacy.

2.Press Settings ->Eject ->Load CUE/IMG/BIN FFIX Disc 2

I have a question for you,how do you get FFIX playing on Play? i cant find the patch for it