Page 7 of 268 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Burn-Out: SMASHING Ivolt. The choice of champions.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Just finished Uncharted.

After owning it for 3 years.

Turns out I was only two chapters from the end. D'oh.
    Straight onto Uncharted 2? Or do you not own it?

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't own it, sadly. Might pick it up when I've sold everything I don't want anymore.

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't own it, sadly. Might pick it up when I've sold everything I don't want anymore.
    What are you selling?

I parted with the Gamecube and N64. The thought of how cheap the US versions were compared to the PAL (inferior) versions really put me off wanting to buy anything for the two consoles. Plus I never actually used them anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    What are you selling?

I parted with the Gamecube and N64. The thought of how cheap the US versions were compared to the PAL (inferior) versions really put me off wanting to buy anything for the two consoles. Plus I never actually used them anyway.
    Right now I'm thinking everything except for the DS, PS2, PS3 and 360. Any games I finish between now and then will probably go too.

Thanks

This is my obligatory bi-yearly post.
    I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Thanks
    EP Points

Right now I'm thinking everything except for the DS, PS2, PS3 and 360. Any games I finish between now and then will probably go too.
    You're selling your Saturn?

I'm just focusing on current gen games because let's face it I never actually play older games anyway. All my time now goes into the PS3, and a little bit into the 360.

Thanks
    EP Points

Also having no space for a CRT TV, playing old consoles through an LCD TV is just not right.

Thanks
    EP Points

You're selling your Saturn?

I'm just focusing on current gen games because let's face it I never actually play older games anyway. All my time now goes into the PS3, and a little bit into the 360.
    Yep. If I really miss it I might still buy a Japanese one, but it won't be for a long time.

Same. I've just really got bored of games dude. The PS2 and the DS were the only consoles I missed having around while I was in America and there's no sense in getting rid of the current gen stuff, so those four are all I intend to keep at the moment.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Spose yall could emulate em anytime on your laptops / pc's anyways or modded consoles

Thanks
    EP Points

Yep. If I really miss it I might still buy a Japanese one, but it won't be for a long time.

Same. I've just really got bored of games dude. The PS2 and the DS were the only consoles I missed having around while I was in America and there's no sense in getting rid of the current gen stuff, so those four are all I intend to keep at the moment.
    The idea of having a unit full of games is much more appealing than the games themselves.

Thanks
    EP Points

When I get the money the job centre owe me (£200 or so) I really really want to get at least 10 driving lessons or something booked and paid for. But the other side of my brain is telling me to just blow the lot on games instead.

In 10 years time I can safely say I'd have much preferred it if I paid for my driving lessons instead of just buying a load of games I'll probably never play anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

The idea of having a unit full of games is much more appealing than the games themselves.
    I have way too many I never play. It's gotten a bit silly, honestly. Plus most of them have aged horrendously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    Spose yall could emulate em anytime on your laptops / pc's anyways or modded consoles
    That's my line of thinking too. I don't care about original hardware anymore, it's too much hassle to keep unboxing consoles and swapping them to play one game for fifteen minutes at a time.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have way too many I never play. It's gotten a bit silly, honestly. Plus most of them have aged horrendously.

That's my line of thinking too. I don't care about original hardware anymore, it's too much hassle to keep unboxing consoles and swapping them to play one game for fifteen minutes at a time.
    I played TOCA 2 earlier on my PS1 right, one of my all time favourite racing games on PS1. It's fucking atrocious. Couldn't make out anything on screen (graphics are so bad) and the car's handling is also complete shit.

Thanks
    EP Points

When I get the money the job centre owe me (£200 or so) I really really want to get at least 10 driving lessons or something booked and paid for. But the other side of my brain is telling me to just blow the lot on games instead.

In 10 years time I can safely say I'd have much preferred it if I paid for my driving lessons instead of just buying a load of games I'll probably never play anyway.
    Exactly. I'm actually planning to get rid of pretty much all my stuff within the next few months. Games, CDs, DVDs, some of my guitars. I've realised most of it is just clutter. I want to live a lot lighter.

Thanks
    EP Points

I played TOCA 2 earlier on my PS1 right, one of my all time favourite racing games on PS1. It's fucking atrocious. Couldn't make out anything on screen (graphics are so bad) and the car's handling is also complete shit.
    I'm at the stage where I'm starting to find some Gamecube games unplayable.