Thread: problem with controller

Thanks

Default problem with controller

trying to get my xbox controller working cant get it to >.< using project 64 on conkers bad fur day and OoT

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, you haven't exactly given us a wealth of information to work with. Are you using a wired controller?

Unless I'm sorely mistaken, you should be able to open up P64 > Options > Configure controller plugin. Then once your controller has had its drivers auto-installed, you should be able to select it from the drop down menu and enter the setup as detailed in the dialogue window.

Thanks

What he said, i think. If you are meaning a 360 controler, you might want to make sure that it is updated. don't really know how you can force one, but i noticed my controler was getting updated by my win7 auto update run it does periodically when i left it plugged in while restarting. after that, it worked better for my emulating.
    I'm OK, I swear. No, there are no voices, no I don't need medication, and no I don't believe I'm Jesus. The men in white are coming, gotta go.