Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus problem

Thanks

Question Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus problem

Hi everyone i downloaded the new yu-gi-oh game for my ds i started playing it when i stated to duel someone the game freeze does anyone else had the same problem

Thanks

i think i heard another thread about this not that long ago with the same problem. your not using any cheats are you? because thats what made the last guys game freeze
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethegreat12 View Post
    i think i heard another thread about this not that long ago with the same problem. your not using any cheats are you? because thats what made the last guys game freeze
    Well i try With cheats and No cheats and it does the same thing what do you think is the problem ???

Thanks

Sorry for such a late reply, could you tell me what flashcard your using and if its up to date with the latest firmware?
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks

Question

Sorry for such a late reply, could you tell me what flashcard your using and if its up to date with the latest firmware?
    No problem, i am using two flash cards m3 simply With wood 4 firmware on it the other i have m3i Zero With the new updated m3 real & f core, i try it on both and it still freeze what would be the problem ???

Thanks

Well if its up to date with the latest firmware..is it a patched rom or a clean rom, it should say in the original place you downloaded it. it also may be a form of an anti-piracy check..
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If it is freezing when you go to attack your opponent, then it is indeed a form of anti-piracy.

Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by The Worm View Post
    If it is freezing when you go to attack your opponent, then it is indeed a form of anti-piracy.
    Well not went i attack my opponent it went i ead my turn and when my opponent end his turn i begin my turn, i hope someone post the right rom i really wanted to play this game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adam4landry View Post
    Well not went i attack my opponent it went i ead my turn and when my opponent end his turn i begin my turn, i hope someone post the right rom i really wanted to play this game.

ok well after googling for a few minutes, there tons of people all over the internet with the same problem as you. its a form of anti piracy, and theres no way to play it unless you get a patched rom, or you patch the rom yourself. i know AP sucks..

EDIT: heres a link to a patcher and ways to fix it.:http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53249.0
    and its confirmed that it doesnt work on wood firmware and several other flashcarts.
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks

Cool

ok well after googling for a few minutes, there tons of people all over the internet with the same problem as you. its a form of anti piracy, and theres no way to play it unless you get a patched rom, or you patch the rom yourself. i know AP sucks..

EDIT: heres a link to a patcher and ways to fix it.:http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53249.0
    and its confirmed that it doesnt work on wood firmware and several other flashcarts.
    Well i did some digging a little there is a way to play that yu-gi-oh game have you guys ever hear of The M3 Quad-Boot 3.0 i read that it can play it on m3 real m3i zero and r4 wood without patching it, however i dont how to install it on my m3i zero can anyone help me please

Ps sorry for the late reply like i said i was doing some research on how to play the yu-gi-oh game on my m3i zero.

Thanks

Well i did some digging a little there is a way to play that yu-gi-oh game have you guys ever hear of The M3 Quad-Boot 3.0 i read that it can play it on m3 real m3i zero and r4 wood without patching it, however i dont how to install it on my m3i zero can anyone help me please

Ps sorry for the late reply like i said i was doing some research on how to play the yu-gi-oh game on my m3i zero.

http://gbatemp.net/t291099-how-to-se...e-m3-quad-boot

That should be what your lookin' for. from what i can tell all you have to do is download it un extract it with 7-zip or Winrar and put the file on the root of your sd card. ( root as in not inside any folders)
    hope it works out for ya..
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks

Cool

http://gbatemp.net/t291099-how-to-se...e-m3-quad-boot

That should be what your lookin' for. from what i can tell all you have to do is download it un extract it with 7-zip or Winrar and put the file on the root of your sd card. ( root as in not inside any folders)
    hope it works out for ya..
    Thanks i Will let you Guys No if it works or not.

Thanks

Talking

Thanks i Will let you Guys No if it works or not.
    Hi everyone good news i downloaded the the M3 Quad-Boot 3.0 and i play the yu-gi-oh game on it and it does no freeze anymore now i can play the game i am so happy.

Thanks

Hi everyone good news i downloaded the the M3 Quad-Boot 3.0 and i play the yu-gi-oh game on it and it does no freeze anymore now i can play the game i am so happy.
    happy to help
    Persona is so beast...