Page 10 of 268 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Socks-Out: Sleeping is mission impossible.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

ah young wipper snappers i wonder when they will learn to keep there mouths shut

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...16#post1296316

They ended up flaming me in live chat but one of my many friends here passed it on

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    ah young wipper snappers i wonder when they will learn to keep there mouths shut

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...16#post1296316

They ended up flaming me in live chat but one of my many friends here passed it on
    FLAME WAR?!?!? WHERE OMFG WHERE IS THE CHAT OPEN UP DAMN IT.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    FLAME WAR?!?!? WHERE OMFG WHERE IS THE CHAT OPEN UP DAMN IT.
    Roflz

I Dont care about there opinions all that much to be honest but did feel the need to at least call em out on it

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    Roflz

I Dont care about there opinions all that much to be honest but did feel the need to at least call em out on it
    Well i went into chat anyway, there was a bunch of unfunny tards in there, i gave them a few little gems, then got bored.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Well i went into chat anyway, there was a bunch of unfunny tards in there, i gave them a few little gems, then got bored.
    Roflz ya i find alot of kids these days dont value things like older people do, some kids are fine but the spoon fed ones get annoying, theres nothin wrong with my old dell it plays older pc games my Vista / 7 64 bit machine cant and it does internet fine as well as movies I Uprade the lappy over time and on the cheap via ebay and sell off the old the amount of cash spent on the lappy wouldnt even close get me a new one

Maybe its just me but i dunno just becuase something is older doesnt make it useless in my opinion... hell i still got a Nokia 3310 around, that i find handy if im gonna be doing something that could break my normal phone i take the Nokia instead

It could also stem from the fact I was abused as a kid growing up so I didnt get all these fancy things and what I did get i took care of and tried to make it last as long as possible

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Im at work with my dad waiting for my own work to open and using one of thier machines to post. the resoplution is so much larger than, lappy that its absolutely wild.
    To be honest though, its nothing special. I simply am not used to the like.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Im at work with my dad waiting for my own work to open and using one of thier machines to post. the resoplution is so much larger than, lappy that its absolutely wild.
    To be honest though, its nothing special. I simply am not used to the like.
    Hey Jazz long time no see

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hey kou-ey, tell me about it...
    I work fourty hours in town and on each day off, go to work here in TC. Its more fun than work though.
    Also, if I can't get a job in computers, my dad says I can become a CSI. He thinks its funny becuase one day i worked, 2 cos were stabbed and the next day, a body was found across the street...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I work fourty hours in town and on each day off, go to work here in TC. Its more fun than work though.
    Also, if I can't get a job in computers, my dad says I can become a CSI. He thinks its funny becuase one day i worked, 2 cos were stabbed and the next day, a body was found across the street...
    http://instantyeah.org/

im all good getting by ya know hows you stranger since you probs have 20 mins a week to yourself now

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post

That'll show that cookie.

Always beating us at things.

If he wasn't so awesome I'd be slightly unhappy.

Oh, you <3

/runs to delete the pinball records

Last edited by Cookie Monster; 20th-June-2011 at 11:37. Reason: +:-;

Thanks
    EP Points

I have a criminal justice course in a month for my cyber security degree. I wouldn't have thought I would get into something like this, but then again I've been so hard on myself about always trying to do the right thing I suppose this was the inevitable outcome.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Morbid. It's a bitch.

Fuck the second half. So hard.

That'll show that cookie.

Always beating us at things.

If he wasn't so awesome I'd be slightly unhappy.

It's something I shall find out soon.

If Morbid is that bad, I can't wait for Undead

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I have a criminal justice course in a month for my cyber security degree. I wouldn't have thought I would get into something like this, but then again I've been so hard on myself about always trying to do the right thing I suppose this was the inevitable outcome.
    Surprisingly enough, the many to become officers and law-related personel, happen to be those who were least interested. As a matter of fact, a few punks from my town went on to that field of study. As highschoolers, they right out and disrespected those people.
    Cyber security is well of from what I decribed, but similar in a sense.

I was kidding about the csi gig though.

Thanks
    EP Points

I hear ya. I keep asking myself why I had so little interest in school growing up, and frankly I don't quite remember how I made it through since I was usually daydreaming.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I slept through all of class in HS, and did my work in the small hours of night. Now I do work in class and at night, so there is time only to sleep on the weekends.
    Thats when school is in sessions though, atm, I work. All summer I will work and get paid so little. I need to find an extension of my hobbies that allow me to profit...but its difficult.

Soon I am buying an EPROM burner, that will allow me to put ROMs on ICs. I have a couple of modded genesis carts just waiting for a ROM, but need to burner first. The IC that I need os about $5 each, so each game I sell has to go for more than that. There is also the time required to remove the old mask rom, which is less difficult than it is time consuming and messy. Maybe you saw my thread a while back.

I am also buidliung an arduino-boy, but I need an arduino and some resistros and then Im all set. If I want a clean install, I also have to buy a dremel for the LEDs and Midi ports, which means more cost. Once I get into it though, I should be able to climb out of this hole. Spend money to make money, amirite?