Thread: Completely Non-Functional HOME Button for PSP Emu!!

Thanks

Unhappy Completely Non-Functional HOME Button for PSP Emu!!

I just recently upgraded my PSP model 1001 to a CFW of 5.00M33-6 and downloaded the Snes9xTYL mecm version 0.4.2 emulator onto it a while ago, which functioned almost perfectly overall until just recently when the HOME button meant to bring up the main menu of this emu just completely stopped working altogether after a ROM was loaded.

As you can well imagine, this is grossly inconvenient as I have to constantly remove my PSP's battery pack(since this emu locks out the Power switch entirely), reset the system and recover my CFW again each and every time I wish to switch to a different game, access different applicable features for the ROM, or simply escape back to the XMB menu!

I am seriously desperate at this point to figure out what could possibly be going wrong here and what there is to blame for it: the system, the emu itself, or the CFW I currently have installed. I'd appreciate any and all feedback!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Why did you make a copy of this exact same thread?