Thread: Looking an OFW signed tv out FULL SCREEN / plugin solution for 3000 psp

Thanks

Default Looking an OFW signed tv out FULL SCREEN / plugin solution for 3000 psp

Hello, I wanted to know is there a way to keep my psp OFW and get it to run full screen tv out? I know that CFW has this already done.. Is it possible to do a PLUGIN or a way to run this at all again OFW only.. Thanks..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

2000 (I think) & 3000 models have TV out capability, you just need the hook-ups. The only display out plugin I know of is RemoteJoy, and that's for PC via USB.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

That's not what I am asking.. I already have a tv out and red , blue , green cable.. I want a fusa sort of plug in for OFW that allows for FULL SCREEN.. And remote joy requires CFW to work.. Both versions.. So again, is there a way to get a plug in to work while keeping OFW? Thanks...

Thanks
    EP Points

Nope, plugins can only work on CFW.

Thanks

HA plugins can't be used on official firmware, noob....

Thanks

To be honest, I know this.. But not long ago.. It took CFW to play emulators too now didn't it? And how about games as well.. But here I am with both running OFW... So hoped to see that maybe someone had another option possibly.. or maybe willing to try to make something if enough interest was shown to do so..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shawn28341 View Post
    That's not what I am asking.. I already have a tv out and red , blue , green cable.. I want a fusa sort of plug in for OFW that allows for FULL SCREEN.. And remote joy requires CFW to work.. Both versions.. So again, is there a way to get a plug in to work while keeping OFW? Thanks...
    Force it to full screen with your TV? Every HDTV I've seen can adjust the display size.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.