Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Consoles/Handhelds you broke.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Consoles/Handhelds you broke.

What the title says.
    I only broke 2 game handhelds in my life. Both of them were GBAs. One of them was an SP, and suddenly, for some reason, the screen stopped working unless i bent it back really far. I bent it too far and it broke in half.
    The other one was a normal GBA which I fell and landed on the screen. The screen broke, but I didn't know you could replace the screen, so I threw it away.

Thanks

This isn't my console, but I've been with a person who threw their PS3 out the window. A three story fall. Yeah, it was destroyed. And it was hilarious.

But as for me, all my consoles that broke are boring. Such as like 5 DS's with broken hinges, since they're built so awfully. Etc. etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

I broke a joystick or two and a few buttons on a keyboard when I was very little. As in, 6 or 7. I accidentally dropped my first PS2 pad a few times and kinda broke its R2 button. Other than that, I take relatively good care of my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
    This isn't my console, but I've been with a person who threw their PS3 out the window.
    Why would he do that? Serious anger management issues?

Thanks

My PSP Phat This Morning = (
    27 Years and Still Playing....

Thanks
    EP Points

I broke an old banned Xenon 360 in a fit of rage when trying to do something to it. I forget what, but I ended up stabbing it to shit with a screw driver. No loss, because I had another 4 360s at the time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Why would he do that? Serious anger management issues?
    He was trying to get all the battle trophies in Star Ocean 4. He was so close, but the last couple trophies were just impossible. He said he invested like 600 hours into getting them, and those last few were literally impossible for him. In the end, I guess he just gave up and threw the game and the means to play it out the window in a fit of rage.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
    He was trying to get all the battle trophies in Star Ocean 4. He was so close, but the last couple trophies were just impossible. He said he invested like 600 hours into getting them, and those last few were literally impossible for him. In the end, I guess he just gave up and threw the game and the means to play it out the window in a fit of rage.
    Was someone waiting underneath to catch it and score a free PS3?

Thanks
    EP Points

i only ever brok a ps2 controller...and that was because i wrapped the cord around it...actually a gamecube controller too for the same reason

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I've yet to break a console..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I've yet to break a console..
    That -^, or a controller. The worst I've had is a damaged spring in the r-trigger for my DSLite. It was the last time I let someone else play it, even in my presence.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

I've yet to break a console as well, but I was given a gamecube that had serious trouble reading discs (I think I was told that something was spilled on it) a few years ago, and I dropped it on the floor on purpose and it worked for a month with no problems, then the laser just quit on me.

Thanks

I have only broken one console, i was about 6 or 7 and i "fed" my older brothers n64 with crisps, he wasnt happy with me to say the least.

Thanks

i've broken:
    4 ds lites
    2 gba sps
    1 ps2
    1 xbox 360
    1 xbox original
    5 controllers
    and badly damaged alot lot more.. they all have they're stories as to what happened too. whether it be anger or accident.
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks
    EP Points

My old PS1 has troubles reading discs. I got it when I was 10 years old, and it was my first console. I guess I was just rough on it. I has survived 5 feet falls because somebody ran into the controller cord while I was playing it and pulled it off the cabinet.

My younger brother broke my Gamegear AC adapter. That was a sad day. Those things were horrendous on batteries.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ill just throw this out there, I do not break them, I fix them.
    PM me if any of you still have the broken hardware and Ill make you an offer.

GB related Especially.