Thread: Please how to burn psx and ps2 to know faqs to nero or burning program

Coolman5 Guest

Cool Please how to burn psx and ps2 to know faqs to nero or burning program

Please how to burn to know faqs and nero and other burning programs thanks advance.

HanzMoleman007 Guest

Hello
    you can find all the info you need to burn psx games in the help
    files...I did anyway.
    But the psx2 games are much more complicated to burn.(you need a dvd burner for one thing.) Anyways good luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

bulldogc Guest

Default ...

u cant burn ps2 games currently and even if u could seeing as there is no emulators for it or mod chips there would be no reason to

Thanks

what do you mean you cant burn ps2 games. I think you may be mistaken buddy. You can burn ps2, xbox, psx, dreamcast, and many other isos. Yeah the person who said that you needed a dvd burner was right. But i believe there are a few ps2 games which can fit on a regular cd-rom. There is actually several mod chips for the ps2, xbox, and currently rumors that the gamecube has a modchip. You can burn ps2 games using cdrwin. I think that was the correct program. Just look around on the net the faqs and guides are everywhere. If you need the guide i have it and can send it to ya.:sunglasse

D-Style Guest

Default Copy PSX

Hi,

Maybe you all know this but I think i should mention that when you make a backup of a PSX game and it doensn't work you have to enable the options to copy the substreams too.

Sometimes the substreams contain garble but some game manufactures put in a security coding. So when you copy it as you would normally do it, the cd won't load or ask for the correct disk. So when you make a backup, enable the copying of the substreams. I don't know how to do it with Nero, but CloneCD has this options. I think the newer versions also have a wizard for to make a backup for the game so you won't have to select it.

I didn't know this and it took me a lot of time and cost me a lot of cd's before i knew what the problem was. Maybe I could help someone out and save your time, effort and CD's.