Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more waiting!!!

HaRDkOre Guest

No more waiting!!!

Sorry to be all huff puff and stuff, (hehe that rhymes ) but why don't you just put the site up anyway and update it as you go along. At least we can see what its like and start downloading things. Man I think you'll lose your "customers" if you put it off any longer!

(My Opinion anyway)

Thanks
    Good'ay

Have patience yanostuff. Patience is the key to inner self or beauty. However i do know how you feel. Just have patience.

Thanks

we've been waiting since june!

Ziegfried Guest

i came up with that in june,hell wait til its finished.

Thanks

Good'ay

I know we have been waiting since June, but the emuparadise crew are doing what one of my favourite game company are doing. Making their site or game the best they can make it. An example of this is Nintendo with the GameCube. I remember hearing about it 2 years ago that it was coming out soon but it still wont for a while. Just have patience coz im sure MasJ and everyone else are working as hard as they can.

Thanks

Good'ay

I just remebered another game that as supposed to come out last year but has been delayed to next year! Warcraft 3 from Blizzard. This is because they want to make it the best game it could possibly be.

Dr_Ackula Guest

Work on the site is getting done, please just have patience guys, we are all trying to make this a better site than before, so we(all of the staff) hope you will all understand and not flame us too bad. Also remeber, we have real lives and responsibilities too :p

vickrumtheking Guest
    Shocking News to all Zelda and Nintendo Fans
    the biggest shock since the death of Tupac,
    The New Zelda Game has taken a Step Backwards wheras the metal gear solid serries has taken a step forward and has pushed the ps2 to its limits. Unlike zelda metal gear has taken gamers to a new dimension and has become even more sophisticated. At this stage u the reader might be thinking that i am a psx owner and a di-hard metal solid fan, well ure so wrong cos i am not i don't even own a playstation. As a matter of fact i've been a Zelda fan since the very begining. And just when i played ocarina of time i was totaly amazed by the stunning story line and gameplay so therefore i straight away knew nintendo had something special. And just when space world 2000 showed the new clip of the cube zelda game i was totally blown away and i thought that the new zelda game on the cube would send shock waves through the gaming industry. However 2 years later the man we called god (myamoto) turned his back upon millions of zelda fans like us. As what we saw on spaceworld 2001 was nothing like the clip everyone talked about from spacW2000. IT LOOKS LIKE AN INCOMPOLETE COCK UP. I HAD TO WATCH THE CLIP OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO GET IT INTO MY HEAD, IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE CARTOON LIKE GAME THAT LACKED IMAGINATION AND EFFORT, THE WORD EFFORT KEPT ON POPING UP IN MY MIND AS I WAS WONDERING WHY A CRAP I EMPHASIS CRAP GAME LIKE THIS WOULD TAKE 3 MORE YEARS TO DEVELOP. I COULD GO ON AND WRITE A BOOK ON THIS BUT I WANT URE EYES TO SEE AND JUDGE FOR THEMSELVE THE DISASTER THAT IS WAITING TO HAPPEN AND IS ABOUT TO END THE GREATEST LEGACY OF THE GAMING HISTORY. THE SITE YOU CAN VISIT TO SEE THE CLIP IS www.igncube.com

after seeing the clip u can email me with ure thoughts at [email protected]

Thanks

someone ban king zora!!! he keeps posting the same thing everywhere!!

Thanks

damn, the poster of this topic needs how to appreciate a good thing, and its not like there arent other sources of roms is there?
    "customers"? er its free m8
    BEER!!! The cause, and solution to all lifes problems

This is my holy grail people

I beat the internet, the end boss was hard

Ziegfried Guest

thats right king zora,so shut up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ill say here to Zora what I said to him last time I read that exact post elswhere. Here goes...

The footage you saw was of a work-in-progress. That translates to NOT FINISHED. While the video you veiwed may very well have been representative of what the final game will look like, it did NOT show what the final will PLAY like. As it was a work in progress things are subject to change, and Miyimoto's full intentions will be realized upon the games release. And you really shouldnt be suprised at all that Nintendo have decided to go the "Cartoon" route with the games graphics, as they have been catering to a younger audience for years. However when it comes to gameplay, Nintendo have yet to really let me down and I'm sure others may agree. So lets save the B.S and flames until we've actually sat down with a CameCube controller in hand and given the game a once through, ok?

Thanks

Well said cyber whatever.

Arnolds Whale Eye Guest

Zelda kicks ass in any form you schmuck... Also, I was happy when tupac died, as I am happy about the new zelda.

Arnold's Whale Eye

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ouch Arnold. Ouch. LOL