Page 189 of 269 FirstFirst ... 89139179184185186187188189190191192193194199239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4026

Thread: The Let-It-All-Out: We're Here For You. No, Really.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ivolt View Post
    Ah.

You know what? We should just to after action commentary with the video we have. That' just smart.

We didn't dub the opening cutscene anyway, so...
    I hadn't considered that. It would work. It most certainly would.

We should do that.

And I'll be sure to get shit functioning properly for when we do the next set of videos.

I goofed hard.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have to go out at 8:30, job centre for 9:00 , it's now 5:16. To bother sleeping or not? I've got money, so I can just stock up on energy drinks in town .

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I have to go out at 8:30, job centre for 9:00 , it's now 5:16. To bother sleeping or not? I've got money, so I can just stock up on energy drinks in town .
    Grab some Monster Java. Shit's fantastic.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit Da Frog View Post
    Grab some Monster Java. Shit's fantastic.
    I was hoping to snag some more Mountain Dew Energy, but fuck anything high in caffeine will do me fine.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    To bother sleeping or not? I've got money, so I can just stock up on energy drinks in town .
    I vote energy drinks if you go to sleep now you will just feel more tired than you already do when you get up and won't be worth shite to anyone

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by knightshade View Post
    I vote energy drinks if you go to sleep now you will just feel more tired than you already do when you get up and won't be worth shite to anyone
    My thoughts exactly. I feel pretty awake right now. I've been laying in bed for the last 4 hours unable to sleep...

Thanks
    EP Points

I do that every night go to bed lay there for an hour or 2 get up browse the forums or facebook.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    The "teach me litchi" sections provide a lot of the basis.

Why do you know so much about every game ever?

Thanks. <3

Maybe I should watch those. I would just get the first game, but, er, I don't really play the one I have.

Thanks
    EP Points

I should get up, get ready, play Duke Nukem Forever.

Thanks
    EP Points

hey kermit just noticed the text under your name. I didn't know it was possible for panda to love...
    unless you count banning people.

Thanks
    EP Points

and silence hits is every one waiting on panda to show up the way he always seems to when someone mentions him..... now that I think about it how does he do that ???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by knightshade View Post
    and silence hits is every one waiting on panda to show up the way he always seems to when someone mentions him..... now that I think about it how does he do that ???
    Post bot

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    Why do you know so much about every game ever?

Thanks. <3

Maybe I should watch those. I would just get the first game, but, er, I don't really play the one I have.
    Because I'm required to play every game ever. Well, that, and I've been playing BB since the beginning and Ivolt is a wealth of bizarre information. Which comes during our numerous beating sessions.

And you should view them. The episodes from the first game are completely included in the second. A decent chunk of the information I posted came from those. They're also fairly humorous overall. GIGANTIC TAGER and all that. Which was clearly the inspiration for Unlimited Tager, but sadly that particular move didn't make it in. I guess that's pretty hard to slip past the censors.

Trying to recall stuff from the first game that was important, I can only seem to recall Jin going AWOL looking for Ragna (who is a wanted anti-Library terrorist tied to a lot of deaths which has earned him the nickname "Grim Reaper". The price on his head is so astronomically high every vigilante in the world dreams of bringing him in). Noel followed Jin in the hopes of bringing him back before it becomes a huge deal. Terumi is in a fresh body named Hazama who happens to be one of the highest ranking people in the Library. Bang hates Jin due to Jin being extremely active during the Ikaruga rebellion and was directly responsible for murdering Bang's master. However said master had a son who is apparently still alive somewhere. This war is part of the reason why Jin is regarded as an important person within the Library, often he's referred to as the Hero of Ikaruga. There's an orbital space laser Nox that can level a city every 4 years (most recently it blew up the capital of Ikaruga, setting loose Noel). Tager was once human, but who and what he was he can't seem to remember. He's almost entirely machine now. Apparently there wasn't much left of him when Kokonoe found him somewhere in Ikaruga. Rachel exists as an "observer" put in place by Amaterasu to watch things. She's not supposed to get involved, but she eventually does once she realizes what's up. Seemingly the non-human super entities need some sort of power source to manifest. It can simply be someone of note "being aware of them". Rachel may be leeching off Ragna in this case. Terumi makes it pretty clear he's getting power from Ragna's hate. Ragna lost an arm in his youth. He only survived due to being vampirized by Rachel and having the grimoire grafted onto the stump. His whole quest is about revenge for taking away his family and trying to find his sister. Jin, Saya, and Ragna are all orphans, probably from the war with the beast. Arakune's deal was always "I was a scientist but then I became aware of the true nature of the world and went insane". He's always just sort of drifted about looking for the azure to become "whole". Often stopping off to devour souls along the way. Since he's a miniaturized weak version of the black beast it kind of makes sense. The clones appear to have a hive mind of some sort, Nu speaks as if she's met Ragna numerous times and keeps talking about how he always kills her. He immediately thinks of the previous clones he's destroyed. Tao is just another mercenary for the most part, and Carl's story was mostly about needing the Azure to fix Ada. Their plot lines aren't really central to much of anything (Carl becomes more important in CS and will likely get more relevant in the next entry). Noel is unaware of her existence as a weapon, she can't recall anything before waking up in the rubble of Ikaruga. The Library has a leader known as the Imperator. It was pretty clear that this person was behind a lot of stuff. But it was never revealed who it is until the end of the sequel.

Amaterasu appears to have tried leveling Kagutsutchi in an attempt to prevent anything serious from happening. Rachel stopped it, revealing that she has an exceptionally powerful gigantic shield in her bag of tricks.
    Last edited by Raype; 15th-June-2011 at 04:54.

Thanks
    EP Points

Animal Crackers are beautiful things.

Last edited by Cosmic; 15th-June-2011 at 04:58.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Is it sad that I kind of want to get a fake tree, to "liven up" my condo a bit?