Thread: [GUIDE] Make a Reprogrammable Genesis Cart

Threaded View

Thanks

Yes the eprom middle cut is oriented left like in the picture.
    Is there any application for making it region free?
    my willem had some cd 4049 burned out but it looks ok since i had burned amiga kickroms since then,i will try to read and write one of the megadrive eprom´s i had on a chip that i burned since then...

i have found this info on another forum that could do the trick

Link:
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...om-pal-to-ntsc

i will try to see if the of set values on my roms are according to that.

Sory just now i look the hidden Pics DOHHHH!!!

I wil try both methods and thank you very much for your helP.
    One other question 27c800 is 27c400 compatible right?

Regards

JOSÉ

Well ,i got some news.

my willem was burning ,but from about 4 roms i get one burned right.
    My bios from my dual core pc was always by default ecc on the parallel printer mode,i changed to normal ,and did the same.
    now i am going to try epp and disabling automatic plug n play devices and atribute the right irq.
    So it´s a long jouney,although the right burned rom ,i read with willem and swap byted and run ok under the fusion kega emulator.
    i am going to try with the ones that doesn´t boot on the megadrive :/

i am using 0.97ja version ,i could try 0,97g but on winxp is impossible due to the iodriverlynx error :/

So i got burn right 3 times a 27c400-105 and never the 27c400-120 one,so i guess or the eprom is f..ed up,or is something with the twc and twp.
    By the way wich is the biggest eprom i could use on genesis cart ,i mean with the biggest size for storing

Regards

JOSÉ
    Last edited by deadlegion; 12th-November-2014 at 23:34. Reason: merged posts