Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
That's just a general rule about Planeswalkers and most mythic rare, they are fucking EXPENSIVE. Especially Jace, I remember him shooting up like crazy the moment he debuted. Though it's not surprising, given what he does. 1UU: Free card and tempo advantage or 2UU: FREE BRAINSTORM EVERY TURN AND UNSUMMON WHEN SHIT GETS REAL.
Second Jace is way better. First one is somewhat useful for sideboarding and maybe you main deck one.

Quote Originally Posted by spiders
Jace is a whore, a dirty gold digging whore who wants ALL of your money.
Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by worm
If i play slivers, you have 6 turns, max.
I have a fun surprise in store for those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by worm
That cant be because thats a new card, squirrels are old school.
Also, aether snap would do better.
No no. Wizards clearly thinks in reverse. Mutilate was clearly made to neutralise indestructible.

Quote Originally Posted by knightshade
so question I have been debating on getting the new phyrexia core set is it worth it has anybody had any experience with the new phyrexia cards yet
There are some cool new cards. Batterskull and Spellskite are very nice. However the top tier standard deck right now will run you around $800.

Quote Originally Posted by spiders
Money isn't so much the problem for me, it's just that Magic gets in the way of real life, can't keep up with the new blocks/tournament scene/the newest tech card that everyone and their grandmother should watch out for, etc. Plus, I'm pretty sure I was spending more money on Magic cards than I was on cigarettes.
Just takes a bit of reading. Also, wouldn't doubt that Magic costs more than smoking. Combine them both and there goes all your money haha.