Thread: PSP games Eboots not working on CFW? Help!

Thanks

Default PSP games Eboots not working on CFW? Help!

I have recently downgraded to V6.20 TN-D so I can PS1 games, but now I can't play PSP games. Does anyone know of a CFW which I can put on my PSP to play both, without modding a memory stick or battery?

Thanks
    EP Points

You're supposed to be able to run 6.35 HEN Pro using 6.35 Half-Byte Loader and have the capability to play .ISO files... My psp is setup with 6.35 Half-Byte Loader and I have the correct HEN files on my comp, so I could test and see if it actually works, assuming I ever get my psp back from my brother.

I know with HBL I can play any games that are 6.35 or lower. There are newer versions of HBL that work all the way up to 6.38 I believe, but I don't believe the .ISO loaders work with those.

Thanks
    EP Points

PRO isn't a HEN anymore, as it has an integrated ISO Loader.
    and there isn't need of HBL as almost all CFW or HEN has been signed.

To OP, since you are using TN-HEN, update it again to TN-E for more compatibility, and in order to play ISO, you need to use ISO Loader, such as Prometheus ISO Loader.
    The latest PRO-B5 support both PS1, as well backup games.

If you referring those EBOOTs to the signed games, no, you can't play those on CFW, as it only for OFW.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm... my PRO didn't work on my OFW. It kept making my system turn off.

Thanks
    EP Points

Make sure you use the right installer if you gonna use PRO, as there are two version of it, one is for 6.20 and 6.35.