Thread: jdownloader captchas

Thanks

Default jdownloader captchas

exists an addon for jdownloader who automatically write the host's captcha?

i'm registered in captchatrader, but it wasn't very helpful to filesonic archives

someone could help me? :\

thanks

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gusta4220 View Post
    exists an addon for jdownloader who automatically write the host's captcha?

i'm registered in captchatrader, but it wasn't very helpful to filesonic archives

someone could help me? :\

thanks
    Spoiler warning:
    Quote Originally Posted by JDownloader.org
    Many of you have asked why hotfile and some other hosts (you can see them in the list at the bottom) have no captcha recognition.
    Well here are some points to explain that:
    1.These hosts all use "reCaptcha" captchas which are made by Google and as you all know Google is big, so this is a very strong Captcha.
    Here you can get some information about those captchas:
    recaptcha.net/learnmore.html
    2.The reCaptchas are quite dynamic. Unlike other Captchas which work with a static database of letters reCaptcha uses texts of books which the Google OCR engine couldn't recognize. If Google could not recognize the words, it is unlikely that we can. They have different letters for (nearly) every captcha so you can't just make a database to recognize them.
    3.The letters in the Captcha are connected or overlap (and in the same colour) and in order to make an automatic recognition you have to make an algorithm which separates all letters from each other which is hard to do for reCaptcha captchas because of the points given above and this one.
    4.The letters in the reCaptchas are often at different angles and in order to make an automatic recognition you have to set them all upright and then separate the letters from each other which is hard to do for reCaptcha captchas.
    5.Because of the points above, we cannot make a recognition for reCaptcha captchas in the near future.
    6.The JD Team is quite sure that, if we made a recognition they would change reCaptcha very fast in order to destroy the recognition.
    7.reCaptcha is a good way to protect sites against unwanted spammers (even we use it) and making a recognition for it would cause a huge spam-wave for many sites.

To summarize, a lot of sites are using a very advanced captcha from Google and automatically entering said captcha isn't possible at the moment.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I installed a autocaptcha plugin once, and it fully broke JDownloader. The first few with went in just fine, but then it shit out after a day. Total reinstall required.