Thread: Tony Hawk's 3, Mat Hoffman's BMX, and Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX

LiquidMadMan Guest

Default Tony Hawk's 3, Mat Hoffman's BMX, and Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX

I've been having problems with these games visually for quite some time. I try different plug-ins and different configurations and it either lags and still doesn't work or just not work at all. The problem with the Final Fantasies is that it has some weird green and black distortion looking squares on the display. During fights and everything. And as for Tony Hawk's 3, When I skate a park it's completely black with green looking boxes outlining some of the obstacles and my skate is all distorted looking in the face. Same problem with Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX. Could someone help me with these problems please?

polarfrost4 Guest

for the final fantasies, I am pretty sure that there is a graphics special fix in the video plugin (Pete's Open Gl / direct 3D plugins should have it). You have to enable the special fix for the fix to work though. That's all I know

MagusZeal Guest

Use Filtering 6 if you're using any filtering. The other filters have a lot more graphic problems. I notice this new version of Pete's plugins creates more problems then fixing them.

Thanks

Hey I get that problem with my FF6 cept when u walk around in towns Terra and whoever else u r controlling turns into a white block with purple and yellow lines around the character... reckon if i got a real playstation it wouldnt do that or is the disc stuffed now?