Thread: Super NES Full Romset

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Super NES Full Romset

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems downloading the full romset for SNES. I am in the right section. I have downloaded it before from the same place, but I unzipped it on my PC and deleted the compressed copy so now it's way too big to fit on a CD. All I ever get is a partial download then it says unexpected end of archive. Any ideas? Thanks.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks
    EP Points

We're having some bandwidth issues on weekends these days I think. It's always a Saturday or Sunday when we get issues like this..

Could you please try downloading again now ? I just tested the download and it went through all 1.7gigs properly..

Thanks
    EP Points

Not a problem. I did DL it again and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the quick reply. I needed it for my new MAME cab. It was the only set I was missing. I suppose I could have just compressed the one on my PC but I already sifted out all the non-US games so I would have lost a lot of good Japanese titles. Thanks again. Your site is amazing.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...