Thread: How can you speed up Band Hero 3 rom using desmume 0.9.7

Thanks

Default How can you speed up Band Hero 3 rom using desmume 0.9.7

I have a hard time playing Band hero 3 in my des. The game is very slow and the sound feels irritating to the ears.

Thanks

first off this should be in the nintendo section, second off band hero itself is quite slow sometimes i own the retail cart of it but your gonna need to mess with the settings. you might be able to use a speed hack to get it going to the right speed but im not sure havent used desmume for around a month.
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks

1. What specs are you running it on?
    2. Have you tried frameskip?

Thanks

Well, Desmume is a great emulator, but, some games doesn't work. This is the only game that running slow? If is, he can be incompatible with the emulator.

Also, like Omega ask you, what are you specs? DS emulators depend more of the processor than video card. If you using a dual/quad core processor, most of the games work fine.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
    Well, Desmume is a great emulator, but, some games doesn't work. This is the only game that running slow? If is, he can be incompatible with the emulator.

Also, like Omega ask you, what are you specs? DS emulators depend more of the processor than video card. If you using a dual/quad core processor, most of the games work fine.
    If you had a quad core processor no game would run below 100% .

No$GBA+Zoomer is what I use, there is a noise suppression feature that fixes a lot of audio problems.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    If you had a quad core processor no game would run below 100% .

No$GBA+Zoomer is what I use, there is a noise suppression feature that fixes a lot of audio problems.
    Yeah. The only games that have slow downs is the ones with compatibility problems, and that happen only with a few ones. Desmume FTW!