Hi..

been trying to work out a problem with a new mame i installed yesterday, i hadn't used it for a while so i updated, I'm also on a new nvidia sli system, shouldn't effect if unduly...but still i find some games are not working anymore, like my "house of the dead" stuttering sound, no 3d graphics, same with all CHD games, locked up mame and it's hard to escape from

Now, my "house of the dead" was working, I'm on a 64 bit win 7 machine, as i say it was all working before, i was looking forward to some CHD games like crazy taxi (or rather seeing them run anyways) and virtua-cop 3 etc, got the chd files... locks up, there's something not quite right here and i wondered if you may know?

I've done all i can my end to get this working, i just cannot do anymore without help, checked my sound card drivers, video card, anti-virus etc.... it's just all stopped playing some of the games i used to play.

Most other games work, but as i say house of the dead used to run perfectly almost for me, now it's corrupted in some way and the rest of the new games i wanted to see using CHD files just halts mame dead in it's tracks... any clues?

thanks for the help, cheers