Thread: been having some problems with a video plugin

Thanks

Default been having some problems with a video plugin

I'm using ePSXe 1.6.0 and the video plugin I'm using is Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.76 when I have the Alpha Multipass checked while playing breath of fire IV it messes with the cinematic scenes but it makes the character on the map opaque like it should be and I have to run the game at 49 fps, when I don't have it checked the character on the map is see through and I have to run the fps at 52, but checked or not I can't see half of the battle attacks and I don't know why, I think its a problem with the video because if the attacks weren't loading it would just freeze the game and that doesn't happen, the damage still happens but I can't see the graphics of the attacks, the shading for the attacks still appears though, also the transition from gameplay to battle is gone as well, I'm still new to emulators, please help me figure this out.
    Last edited by tyr0drops; 7th-May-2011 at 21:06.

Thanks
    EP Points

ok from the sounds of it you need to increase the off screen drawing on your video plugin settings also make sure you have all the nessacary game special fixes applied as for the the transition im not sure on but ill look into i for you
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)

Thanks
    EP Points

If you have graphic card installed with OpenGL support on your PC, try using OpenGL plugin instead of D3D.

Post your Video plugin settings as well.