Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Gaming Sins!

Thanks

I've never finished a main-series final fantasy game. there! I said it!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgiggler View Post
    I've never finished a main-series final fantasy game. there! I said it!
    If its 11 up, thats a good thing.
    I bet you prefer SMT

Thanks

Even after all these years, I still can't beat any of the original Ninja Gaiden games with out cheating! *SOB!*

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've owned a 360 for like 3 or 4 years now and only played tops 12 hours on it

However the controller is well used (in my pc)

Supreme Warrior Guest

boy this is hard,

well I have a Ton of Brand new extra copies of games, not sure if thats a sin though.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Oh, I have a good one!

I've often lied about beating FFVI, because I've almost done it lotsa times (sorta lost interest right before Kefka a bunch of times, and I've watched the endings). And I don't think (really not sure...) I've actually gotten the best Suikoden II ending. I've messed up with one character soooooooo many times, anyhow.

Oh, and the one time my sis was about to beat me in a SMK64 GP I turned off the game right before she passed the goal line. Which was pretty terrible. ^_____^

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

Talking Laugh with me at MY mistake!

Make fun of me if you wish but... this is a REAL gaming sin!!!

I accidentally crashed a Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast server!

I got the Windows (note I don't use "PC", as in "Personal Computer", which would also include Mac & Linux) game long after the last official patch was released btw.

To crash that server was a simple mistake: Keep a custom (from a website-) character selected while joining the game (as in from Spectator to Player).

At least I can now laugh at how dumb I was back then

( Time to complain to make this site smartphone friendly...)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by adam2new View Post
    ( Time to complain to make this site smartphone friendly...)
    You can always post about it here: http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...nload-Problems

The Staff will try to help ya there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    (Search Feature Approved!)

I've NEVER played on a Real NES.

Like EVER not even held one of there controllers, In my Defense I was Raised in London and had a Sega Master System and everyone I knew had one too no one I knew of at that time had one
    I think if you had a master system it makes up for it. Back then you had to be either a nintendo or sega supporter. If it were me I'd use it as ammunition in my argument of support for the system I preferred.

Awhile back I sold every video game I owned except anything to do with my computer. I lost my job and times were really tough. I've since bought back most of what I lost but I still regret having to do that. God it was awful. Handing my ps3 back to a store clerk was one of the most painful things
    Oh I never beat FF8 without cheating either. I played all the way to the end and Ultimecia kept ripping my party up. I got so pissed off after awhile I went out and bought a game shark. Only time I ever did that though. I'm a firm believer in not cheating on first play throughs
    Last edited by plasticandrage; 7th-May-2011 at 21:05.

Thanks

As for Smartphone friendly, get an android and tapatalk. Problem solved.

As for the thread: I actually played through Beyond the Beyond, twice. I feel dirty whenever I think about that.

Also, I think liking Ar Tonelico might be considered a sin of some sort. Possibly even illegal in some states.

I never found 'The cake is a lie' to be funny. At all.

I never could beat the original Ikari Warriors without cheating.

Thanks

Of my gamimg sins?

Well, in 10th grade I had a girlfriend, and on my birthday I got a brand new PS2 and a bunch of games.

I then proceeded to ignore my girlfriend until she broke up with me a month later. I just couldn't stop, FFX had me hooked.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobolicious View Post
    As for Smartphone friendly, get an android and tapatalk. Problem solved.
    I would get that if it did not cost me to put money onto my prepaid Debit card AND I had the money to do so WHEN I ACTUALLY remember (Thank you, my problematic memory).

I never found 'The cake is a lie' to be funny
    I guess you never watched the "Fatal Rage of Conflict" series on YouTube? Heck, I found it funny after remembering of watching Portal's credits on YouTube.

Back on topic: Temp ban on Mario Kart Wii due to "Always have Blue Shell" and Gamecube L Trigger abuse at the end of one race (well, I hope I teach hackers to stay away from 1st place )

EDIT: It's hard to play Mario Kart Wii online w/o using items; I don't abuse that hack btw.
    Last edited by adam2new; 7th-May-2011 at 21:33. Reason: Added hacking reason

Thanks
    EP Points

I use to cheat on games on the first playthrough all the time. I highly regret it. I had never used a gameshark until one day I decided to try one. I became instantly hooked and couldn't stop using it. Finally I realized that it was a waste of time and really took away from the game. I don't even use button codes anymore. Plus now using cheats takes away achievements and trophies, so its best to not use them or use them after you beat the game and get the achievements and trophies.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by adam2new View Post
    I would get that if it did not cost me to put money onto my prepaid Debit card AND I had the money to do so WHEN I ACTUALLY remember (Thank you, my problematic memory).
    A Little searching around on the net may reveal a "free" one for you if you know what I mean

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    A Little searching around on the net may reveal a "free" one for you if you know what I mean
    Time to get addicted doing that again