Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I Love how during all this everyone forgot about Obama's faked Birth Certificate

i also noted a trend

Americans are like "Go America!"
    English are like "Took em Long Enough lol"

No Offence to anyone these are just things ive been noticing on Youtube, Facebook and here
    Last edited by Kouen Hasuki; 2nd-May-2011 at 15:32.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    I Love how during all this everyone forgot about Obama's faked Birth Certificate

i also noted a trend

Americans are like "Go America!"
    Rest of the world are like "Took em Long Enough lol"
    Islamists are like "F*ck You"

No Offence to anyone these are just things ive been noticing on Youtube, Facebook and here
    Correct'd it a bit

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kagami View Post
    Correct'd it a bit
    Cheers mate HAHA

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

The only Bin to be taken out on a bank holiday.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    The only Bin to be taken out on a bank holiday.
    Zing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hang on a min... They Burried him at sea? didnt even bring the "corpse" back or anything? like for hard evidence?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I find it hard to believe it's true, it's probably just bullshit so everyone's like "YAY AMERICA", "YAY OBAMA!"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hang on a min... They Burried him at sea? didnt even bring the "corpse" back or anything? like for hard evidence?
    Some'un dun goofed.

Thanks

Ye on a sunday night, who would have thought.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Some'un dun goofed.
    or they didn't cap his ass, there has for a while now been mention that he has been dead for years now, I dunno if i could believe that personally although I am a believer in the 9/11 truth movement. now they say that burrying him at sea within 24 hours was for Islamic customs or some crap... i call bullshit on that one, the US have been chasing that fucker for 10 years you mean to tell me they cant keep a hold of the body for a while longer like for hard evidence more than some Navy Seal saying "we got him!" I Smell A rat.

Could this be what Obama needed to get the heat off his ass over his birth place and his faked birth certificate?

This is MY personal opinion and thoughts
    Last edited by Kouen Hasuki; 2nd-May-2011 at 19:54.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, apparently the original plan was for Saudi Arabia to take it but they refused. The US probably just wanted to get rid of the body as fast as possible - Islamic custom is to dispose of the body within 24 hours, although some Muslims view sea burial as an insult. On the other side of the coin, burying him on land would invariably lead to people visiting the site or at least trying figure out where it is in order to either desecrate the grave or pay tribute. It's pretty much the same reason no-one knows where Hitler was buried.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Well, apparently the original plan was for Saudi Arabia to take it but they refused. The US probably just wanted to get rid of the body as fast as possible. Plus, burying him on land would invariably lead to people visiting the site or at least trying figure out where it is in order to either desecrate the grave or pay tribute. It's pretty much the same reason no-one knows where Hitler was buried.
    Im down with that but ya think they would have made sure teh world knew for sure they really got him ya know.. not just saying they did
    Maybe im a conspiracy theorist at heart but when i think something stinks I cant help but ponder it ya know

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

They took samples for DNA testing. Although those could just as easily be doctored. There were also talks of reconstruction, so there's likely some further work out there. Also, possible to doctor.

There's also the possibility of photo verification. Although, again, possible to stage.

About the only real proof would be if Osama goes quiet. Which wouldn't be much proof, really. At best, it just proves he isn't in any situation where he can record stuff.

The basis for the 24 hour burial was in keeping with Islamic customs, and prevent anyone from throwing a fit over "insensitivity". With possible secondary possibilities being that it'll prevent someone trying to "recover" the body through violent means.

'course this is also going to give plenty of room for conspiracy theories. If and when any documentation comes out, there'll be loads of "it's not real" statements flung about. There'll no doubt be claims that he is either still alive (possibly in US custody following the operation), or was dead before this happened. And those are just going to be the less outlandish ones.

Considering the already ridiculous extent of conspiracy theories involving the guy, things are about to get really, really stupid. Or hilarious, if you happen to find humor in that sort of thing. Which I do.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    They took samples for DNA testing. Although those could just as easily be doctored. There were also talks of reconstruction, so there's likely some further work out there. Also, possible to doctor.

There's also the possibility of photo verification. Although, again, possible to stage.

About the only real proof would be if Osama goes quiet. Which wouldn't be much proof, really. At best, it just proves he isn't in any situation where he can record stuff.

The basis for the 24 hour burial was in keeping with Islamic customs, and prevent anyone from throwing a fit over "insensitivity". With possible secondary possibilities being that it'll prevent someone trying to "recover" the body through violent means.

'course this is also going to give plenty of room for conspiracy theories. If and when any documentation comes out, there'll be loads of "it's not real" statements flung about. There'll no doubt be claims that he is either still alive (possibly in US custody following the operation), or was dead before this happened. And those are just going to be the less outlandish ones.

Considering the already ridiculous extent of conspiracy theories involving the guy, things are about to get really, really stupid. Or hilarious, if you happen to find humor in that sort of thing. Which I do.
    oh aye Im more interested in the Obama birth thing really (is that odd?) atm

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Since they were this slow... maybe his corpse was too decayed to identify it other than by a DNA Test

and dumping it at the next dump was too much of a hassle

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!