Thread: Im Really In need of Psx Isos on FTP severs

Wboston763 Guest

Unhappy Im Really In need of Psx Isos on FTP severs

Urgent: Im really in need of psx games. I have some FTP sites but they are always full. I just can't play final fantasy 7,8, and 9 all the time. It would drive you crazy trying do the impossible, compare the three. I hope Im not asking for much. Only for a couple. Just to keep me busy. If you don't mind ?

chrono8921 Guest

Default Re: Im Really In need of Psx Isos on FTP severs

Originally posted by Wboston763
    Urgent: Im really in need of psx games. I have some FTP sites but they are always full. I just can't play final fantasy 7,8, and 9 all the time. It would drive you crazy trying do the impossible, compare the three. I hope Im not asking for much. Only for a couple. Just to keep me busy. If you don't mind ?
    If you want to kill time, play Chrono Trigger on the SNES, that game can be played over and over, trying to get all the different endings, plus, there's New Game + and the rom is can be easily found.

Wboston763 Guest

Yeah I think will do that. But could I send you my email address
    and you send it there. PEAS?

SomeUserGuy Guest

you can dl chrono trigger here. it's a really great game.

MagusZeal Guest

Are you on a high-speed connection? I'm looking for FF7 and FF8.

MagusZeal Guest

My MSN is [email protected] My AIM is Dark Aurora My ICQ# is 159263402

Blitzer Guest

I'm looking for ff7 and 8 to!

MagusZeal Guest

hehe, FF7 and 8 are the best!

Thanks

I'd get tired of playing Chrono Trigger over and over again just to get all the different endings (I only got 3 of the New Game + endings, I think) - the game always follows the same storyline every time you play it.

BTW, FF7 and FF8 are good.

LiquidMadMan Guest

Originally posted by MagusZeal
    Are you on a high-speed connection? I'm looking for FF7 and FF8.
    If you are still looking for FF8 then you can get it from my FTP. And yes I have a fast connection, DSL. My FTP is buubuu.myftp.org and there is no login. And also, my MSN handle is [email protected]