Page 9 of 269 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Korean Fan Death out: thats not funny guys cousin gerald died that way

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    You should be punched in the face.

Honestly, I don't let them get anywhere near this bad. In fact all they do is sit there stacked in the same place all day, getting dusty.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    Since I play everything on my bed I can drop controllers in a rage as much as I want .
    Lucky ass.

I play on my couch. It's a carpet floor but I don't like chancing shit with my expensive stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RetroSnake View Post
    My consoles are taken care of really well because I don't let anyone else touch them. And Brandi is good witht hem so I don't mind her fucking with shit. What bothers me is when people tell me to sit it on it's side because vertical makes it mess up my games. No it fucking does not, stop talking.
    Yeah. When I bought my Playstation I asked a cousin if he kept his upright or on its side, if it needed a stand or anything. "NOOOO that lazar will kill ur discs!"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Use screen protectors, guys. I pretty much bought one the same day I got my DS, been using it ever since. No need to worry about scratches ever again, and you won't even notice it's there. Hell, even if it does get scratched a bit, it won't directly affect your screens.
    I bought some when I got my Lite. I decided not to get more since it was already scratched .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Have fun with that. Sounds like it will be entertaining when it's finally up.
    I hope so. I never know what to say, but I found a pretty good method of making myself talk.

Part one is 80% done.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have let my roommates kids play my DS a ton. One is 4 and the other is 5. Luckily they took great care of it and it is relatively no worse for the wear. Just some greasy fingerprints now and then, but those clean up.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah. When I bought my Playstation I asked a cousin if he kept his upright or on its side, if it needed a stand or anything. "NOOOO that lazar will kill ur discs!"
    Where are people hearing this shit? Is there some fanboyism for how people prefer to have their console that I don't know about? Vertical takes up so much less room there is no reason not to.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub06660 View Post
    I have let my roommates kids play my DS a ton. One is 4 and the other is 5. Luckily they took great care of it and it is relatively no worse for the wear. Just some greasy fingerprints now and then, but those clean up.
    Awesome. Wish I had family like yours.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey, Gare. Where are you in Radiant Historia? I was thinking earlier of asking you for a save file, since mine is now non-functional.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RetroSnake View Post
    My consoles are taken care of really well because I don't let anyone else touch them. And Brandi is good witht hem so I don't mind her fucking with shit. What bothers me is when people tell me to sit it on it's side because vertical makes it mess up my games. No it fucking does not, stop talking.
    I keep it horizontal because I don't trust the tray to not drop the disc. Nor do I trust other people to put discs in properly. Not that anyone else ever plays it, but yeah.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub06660 View Post
    My brother who borrowed my DS for months without issue is six. The sister that ruined it is much older. And I was right next to her to whole time. I don't understand what happened.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    I keep it horizontal because I don't trust the tray to not drop the disc. Nor do I trust other people to put discs in properly. Not that anyone else ever plays it, but yeah.
    Pfft, trays.

Thanks
    EP Points

The only ones I've seen for sale in stores are in bundles that are like 16 dollars. And I refuse to buy them since I paid one or two dollars for the ones I got from China.
    I got mine online, I think, and for less than 10 bucks. Plus, it's a Hori one. People say that's the best one, and after 2-3 years of using my DS, it seems those people were right.

Still, between scratched DS screens and losing 16 bucks, I'd probably pick the latter. SCRATCHED SCREENS DRIVE ME UP THE WALL.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My brother who borrowed my DS for months without issue is six. The sister that ruined it is much older. And I was right next to her to whole time. I don't understand what happened.
    Clearly your sister is the next antichrist incarnate.

Thanks
    EP Points

I keep my PS3 and 360 Slim vertical too. I pretty much have to with the 360 since in horizontal position it has a bloody great exhaust fan on the top that gets obstructed by the above shelf in the TV unit. :/