Page 7 of 269 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Korean Fan Death out: thats not funny guys cousin gerald died that way

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    My DS is being silly.
    Whyzat?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RetroSnake View Post
    Whyzat?
    Not quite sure. I let a younger sibling play with it to shut her up during a car ride. Went to play Pokemon afterwards and got a double white screen (even though it was working perfectly before). Other games were laggy and froze often as if I had a low quality card. Took everything off, formatted the card, replaced all the files, messed around with some settings and finally got the game to start, but it didn't recognize the save file. Tried a few other games and they all want me to start a new game. I'm guessing the save files are corrupted, which has happened to me in the past. But then, the file sizes of all the saves changed, and that hasn't happened this time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not quite sure. I let a younger sibling play with it to shut her up during a car ride. Went to play Pokemon afterwards and got a double white screen (even though it was working perfectly before). Other games were laggy and froze often as if I had a low quality card. Took everything off, formatted the card, replaced all the files, messed around with some settings and finally got the game to start, but it didn't recognize the save file. Tried a few other games and they all want me to start a new game. I'm guessing the save files are corrupted, which has happened to me in the past. But then, the file sizes of all the saves changed, and that hasn't happened this time.
    I've had that happen to me as well actually. I let my uncle borrow my DS for a week or so to play some pokemans and when I got it back nothing on it worked. It's obviously a glitch that happens when you let people borrow your shit.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've had that happen to me as well actually. I let my uncle borrow my DS for a week or so to play some pokemans and when I got it back nothing on it worked. It's obviously a glitch that happens when you let people borrow your shit.
    She had it for about 30 minutes, scratched the bottom screen and screwed up my card.

I let my brother borrow my old DS for months and got it back spotless and in perfect working condition. It didn't break until I took it apart trying to fix said sister's DS. She's obviously cursed.

Thanks
    EP Points

She had it for about 30 minutes, scratched the bottom screen and screwed up my card.

I let my brother borrow my old DS for months and got it back spotless and in perfect working condition. It didn't break until I took it apart trying to fix said sister's DS. She's obviously cursed.
    It's the only logical explanation. On that note, after I fixed it, I've let my girlfriend borrow it these past few months and I played it a few min. the other day it worked perfectly. It blows my mind how terribly people can care for things.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's the only logical explanation. On that note, after I fixed it, I've let my girlfriend borrow it these past few months and I played it a few min. the other day it worked perfectly. It blows my mind how terribly people can care for things.
    I've lived away from my father's house, where aforementioned sister lives, for around four years now. Everyone in that house aside from my father is terrible at taking care of things, I used to guard everything I owned. Whenever I go for a visit, I like to come home and celebrate that I can leave discs out of boxes, electronics out on the table, etc. and know that they're not going to disappear and get destroyed like they would have if I still lived there.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I let someone play mine for three minutes, now there is a large scratch in the upper right side of the touchscreen .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    I let someone play mine for three minutes, now there is a large scratch in the upper right side .
    I owned my last DS for close to a year and it didn't have a single scratch. This one, like a week after I bought it brand new, now has a scratch in the bottom screen thanks to the stupid demon child.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've lived away from my father's house, where aforementioned sister lives, for around four years now. Everyone in that house aside from my father is terrible at taking care of things, I used to guard everything I owned. Whenever I go for a visit, I like to come home and celebrate that I can leave discs out of boxes, electronics out on the table, etc. and know that they're not going to disappear and get destroyed like they would have if I still lived there.
    I never leave a disc out of it's case, but aside from that I totally agree. Everyone in my family just ruins everything. My dad is hte only one who cares for discs and such (He's a PC gamer who actually buys his games )

Thanks

I just got back from wandering around the city for god knows what reason.

I did get some ideas for places to apply to though.

Fuck, I need a job.

Thanks
    EP Points

I never leave a disc out of it's case, but aside from that I totally agree. Everyone in my family just ruins everything. My dad is hte only one who cares for discs and such (He's a PC gamer who actually buys his games )
    I never do either, and I fuss at my boyfriend whenever he plays on the PS3 and leaves whatever disc I was playing upside down on top of the TV stand. But it's still nice to know that if I leave it out for five minutes, I'm not going to have to replace it.

All my discs are placed nicely in their boxes, with the art on the front right-side up.

Thanks
    EP Points

I had my DS Lite since they came out and never got one scratch on it until I dropped it on accident one day like years later. Then it got stolen out of my bag at school and I got another one for free and it's scratch free so far.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I owned my last DS for close to a year and it didn't have a single scratch. This one, like a week after I bought it brand new, now has a scratch in the bottom screen thanks to the stupid demon child.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

I never do either, and I fuss at my boyfriend whenever he plays on the PS3 and leaves whatever disc I was playing upside down on top of the TV stand. But it's still nice to know that if I leave it out for five minutes, I'm not going to have to replace it.
    So true. I bitch at Brandi when she leaves shit out too. We're all such nerds.

Thanks
    EP Points

So true. I bitch at Brandi when she leaves shit out too. We're all such nerds.
    He dropped the controller the other day by accident.

"omg don't drop that, those things are like 60 bucks!"