Page 13 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Korean Fan Death out: thats not funny guys cousin gerald died that way

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I have an extremely limited computer, won't a new PC game make it explode or something?
    I dunno, what I'm seeing says it'll run on the equivalent of an ATI HD3300, P4 2.4 GHz. So maybe on your netbook, but I dunno about your other laptop (Does that one even still work?).

Thanks
    EP Points

Part one finally uploaded and thread has been made. Only took like an hour and a half for a 9 min. video.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    I dunno, what I'm seeing says it'll run on the equivalent of an ATI HD3300, P4 2.4 GHz. So maybe on your netbook, but I dunno about your other laptop (Does that one even still work?).
    It works fine, it's just constantly in my boyfriend's possession. And I don't remember any of its specs, but it's terrible.

I'm hoping by the time it's released, I'll have a nice cushy $20/hr job. But I'm certainly not making a new computer a priority purchase.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Order by genre, then suborder alphabetically.

Or order by breast sizes.

Also, my parents have a few hundred Forgotten Realms books.
    I haven't checked very recently, I don't think they have passed 300 total books yet (not counting collection books or books in multiple series).

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Milady: here you go.

I used a party of Stocke/Raynie/Marco during the majority of the game, so you might want to spend some cash to equip some of the other characters, in case you want to use them.
    Speaking of RH, is it just me or is Aht seriously overpowered?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    It works fine, it's just constantly in my boyfriend's possession. And I don't remember any of its specs, but it's terrible.

I'm hoping by the time it's released, I'll have a nice cushy $20/hr job. But I'm certainly not making a new computer a priority purchase.
    Bro, everyone needs a ~$800 desktop. At $20 an hour, 40 hours a week, that's only one week!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've still got an 2400HD Pro and I manage to play new games, barely .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    I haven't checked very recently, I don't think they have passed 300 total books yet (not counting collection books or books in multiple series).
    Back before they divorced, my parents had a tendency to go to the bookstore, browse, and buy books. Then they get home, get about 3 chapters in and realize "Wait, I already have 3 of this book." But I know they've got the Icewind Dale trilogy and a few other of the Drizzt books. I was never much of a reader, but I used to see the Forgotten Realms logo all over their bookshelf when the books weren't boxed up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Damn, time to ship off to slave labor.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    I've still got an 2400HD Pro and I manage to play new games, barely .
    Not to mention the Runic Games people actively make games that are playable on older hardware. The official Torchlight II site says that they aren't sure about specs yet, but it'll likely be "similar to Torchlight," which runs on my netbook. And hers is better than mine.

Thanks
    EP Points

Bro, everyone needs a ~$800 desktop. At $20 an hour, 40 hours a week, that's only one week!
    Bro, I'd rather save the money and move. I'll take paying the first and last months' rent for a new place over a new computer any day.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not to mention the Runic Games people actively make games that are playable on older hardware. The official Torchlight II site says that they aren't sure about specs yet, but it'll likely be "similar to Torchlight," which runs on my netbook. And hers is better than mine.
    I suppose I'll have to consider it when it gets closer to release. Then, even if I purchase it, I'll have to make an .iso and find a no-CD crack to run it on my netbook.

Thanks

I guess taxes don't exist, along with retirement budgeting.

Thanks
    EP Points

Getting confused in the conversion of my next vid. not sure if I'm crazy or if one part is repeating and I can't determine where.

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyway, now that I've consumed a delicious snack, I need to go take a shower. Then probably play something.

Preferably something without any trophies. I spent my entire day yesterday finishing up the plat for The Force Unleashed.