Page 10 of 269 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Korean Fan Death out: thats not funny guys cousin gerald died that way

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    I keep it horizontal because I don't trust the tray to not drop the disc. Nor do I trust other people to put discs in properly. Not that anyone else ever plays it, but yeah.
    Never had a problem with mine. There is a chance that it can tip over and hurt your disc, but that's honestly only really gonna happen if you're jumping around acting like an idiot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    I got mine online, I think, and for less than 10 bucks. Plus, it's a Hori one. People say that's the best one, and after 2-3 years of using my DS, it seems those people were right.

Still, between scratched DS screens and losing 16 bucks, I'd probably pick the latter. SCRATCHED SCREENS DRIVE ME UP THE WALL.
    Well, I was pretty confident in my own ability to take care of things. I just made the mistake of giving it to someone who's destined to destroy everything around them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RetroSnake View Post
    Where are people hearing this shit? Is there some fanboyism for how people prefer to have their console that I don't know about? Vertical takes up so much less room there is no reason not to.
    It has the same volume either way.

The real deciding factor is where/how you have space. If you're sticking it on a shelf that's 2 feet wide and 6 inches tall, horizontal is the obvious choice. Or if you're putting it in the space below the TV screen where it's just keeping you from viewing the stand.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    Hey, Gare. Where are you in Radiant Historia? I was thinking earlier of asking you for a save file, since mine is now non-functional.
    At the very beginning of Chapter 4, Alternate History. Still in Chapter 3 in Standard History IIRC.

My brother plays on the same DS, and he's somewhere in Chapter 2 I believe.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My brother who borrowed my DS for months without issue is six. The sister that ruined it is much older. And I was right next to her to whole time. I don't understand what happened.
    Men take better care of things .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

I got mine online, I think, and for less than 10 bucks. Plus, it's a Hori one. People say that's the best one, and after 2-3 years of using my DS, it seems those people were right.

Still, between scratched DS screens and losing 16 bucks, I'd probably pick the latter. SCRATCHED SCREENS DRIVE ME UP THE WALL.
    don't eve play Diner Dash. My mom has her own DS and plays Diner Dash. I put a screen protector on it and asked if I could play it in a car ride once and was like woah what happened here? There was a plethora of deep scratches on the bottom screen. I just wanted to cry.

No word could describe the amount like plethora. Perhaps myriad could.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I was pretty confident in my own ability to take care of things. I just made the mistake of giving it to someone who's destined to destroy everything around them.
    Ah yeah, it was the demon child, I completely forgot that part. And no, I don't doubt that ability of yours. You seem infinitely more organized than me, and even I take fairly good care of my stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

At the very beginning of Chapter 4, Alternate History. Still in Chapter 3 in Standard History IIRC.

My brother plays on the same DS, and he's somewhere in Chapter 2 I believe.
    I'm assuming you're playing it on a flash cart, since I've had conversations with you before about having too many games and never finishing any of them. But I suppose there's the chance that you're playing it in Japanese or something.

If you have a moment, and you have a file that would work with an E or U version, would me mind sharing your save with me? You're pretty close to where I was, and redoing just a little bit is much more tolerable than starting the whole game over. And I can't think of anything that would be specific to a player like characters names, and all the decisions are reversible through time travel.

Thanks
    EP Points

don't eve play Diner Dash. My mom has her own DS and plays Diner Dash. I put a screen protector on it and asked if I could play it in a car ride once and was like woah what happened here? There was a plethora of deep scratches on the bottom screen. I just wanted to cry.

I remember playing Ninja Gaiden DS for the first time. You know, the one where you have to do all the slashing motions on the touch screen. Pretty sure I got a few tiny scratches on my protector during that playthrough.

Pretty cool game, though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Personally, I prefer cornucopia.

Also, ugh. I should be registering for classes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I plan on buying one of the game themed cases off eBay eventually .

I burned off Mana Khemia 2 for a friend, it was the most damage I've ever seen done to a disc. He wondered why I wouldn't loan him the game disc after I saw that .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah yeah, it was the demon child, I completely forgot that part. And no, I don't doubt that ability of yours. You seem infinitely more organized than me, and even I take fairly good care of my stuff.
    Sometimes my boyfriend asks me where a particular game is on the shelf. You should have noticed by now they're in alphabetical order.

And it's lovely to open up a box and see the disc sitting there with the art and title perfectly straight. And oh my god don't put my GTA disc in your stupid wrestling game box!

/rant

Thanks
    EP Points

Gummy Bear of Candycornia.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sometimes my boyfriend asks me where a particular game is on the shelf. You should have noticed by now they're in alphabetical order.

And it's lovely to open up a box and see the disc sitting there with the art and title perfectly straight. And oh my god don't put my GTA disc in your stupid wrestling game box!

/rant
    *Three FFX cases*

*Each has a different game in it*

*FFX disc nowhere to be found*

Shit drives me crazy. Half the discs aren't even PS2 games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    Personally, I prefer cornucopia.

Also, ugh. I should be registering for classes.
    I NEVER HAVE TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES OR APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, so that's probably not true. But this is the first time I've been able to ignore such deadlines for years.