Thread: Couple questions

Thanks

Default Couple questions

Ive had my 360 for a couple of weeks now, but a lack of funds has kept from really burning many games, despite that I've come across a few questions while downloading games, so if anyone could help clear things up for me I'd appreciate it.
    First of is the G.O.D. games I downloaded a couple of those thinking they were normal images only to realize they were system files, reading around with a bit more difficulty than I would have expected I figured out what they were, I dont have a big enough usb to use that method though, so I was wondering if its possible to turn them into a normal image and if theres a tutorial for it somewhere. On the same note I read that using the G.O.D. method is easy to get banned, so I wanted to confirm if that was true, and if turning a G.O.D download into an image and running trough abgx would still make it likely to get banned.
    Secondly, along the G.O.D. I've seen DLC for free using a similar method of employing another profile to get the content, so I wanted to know if this method really worked, and if it made it easier to get banned like the G.O.D. allegedly does. And, if this isnt a good method, what is the best way to get dlc/xbla for free?
    And finally, on the matter of getting banned, I've seen topics in other sites about methods to get your 360 unbanned, are those real? And if so, what would be the best method?
    Oh yes, and also, is it possible to run burned xbox games on the 360? And, since the 360 section is restricted here, and assuming it doesnt break any rules, is there a recommended(as in reliable like EP) site to find games?
    Any help is appreciated, so thanks in advance.

Thanks
    EP Points

Didn't see this thread until now, those GOD packages are intended for JTAG'd 360s, as are DLC files. Sounds like your 360 is just flashed...

And again, you can't unban your 360 unless you have a JTAG - JTAGs only last 2-3 hours on Live anyway so it's a waste of time.

Thanks

Well actually, most if not all of the threads I saw about the GOD games said in the title itself that they were for non jtags, likewise for the dlc.
    On the other hand, I didnt even realize jtags could be unbanned, but I guess youre right and mine is just flashed since Ive had no trouble on live so far, and its been three weeks since I got it and Ive been playing nothing butbackups since then.