Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite N64 title?

Thanks

Fuck Zelda

That's right baby, it's homoerotic time

and yes, you can change the color of men's pants in between all the manhugging

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
    People seem to forget Majora's Mask is far better than OoT. I wouldn't even put OoT in my top 10 list of N64 games.
    See I only played through MM once. But I remember not liking it all that much. I feel like I remember the world in that game being kind of confusing. And in contrast my memory of my multiple play throughs of OoT are all great. Although at the same time I really really love windwaker and that doesnt seem to be one of the more popular ones for a lot of people

Thanks

Im a fan of lots of titles already mentioned, but one that made me lose a severe amount of sleep time and time again was Pilotwings! It was, in my eyes, one of the only titles that was based on an older game and managed to improve on it in so many ways! A true classic!

Thanks

1080 snowboarding was a lot of fun!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jamescamer33 View Post
    1080 snowboarding was a lot of fun!
    I remember 1st time playing that I got some insane score in trick attack, so high that none of my mates ever beat it. my mate got pissed off and and 3 months later sold the cart off

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatZio View Post
    conkers bad fur day...why cuz its sick twisted and makes boogerman for the genesis look like a daisy...what other game can u piss on things and fight a pile of shit..literaly lol
    i concur with this statement here...i loved Conkers Bad Fur Day...my fav. N64 game of all time o and Zio i left out one of the best parts how many games are there that let u bounce up and down on a sunflowers big DDs, i always thought that to be one of the funniest parts of the game right there lol...makes me want to play it again...

Thanks
    EP Points

Yoshi's Story!

Thanks
    EP Points

People seem to forget Majora's Mask is far better than OoT. I wouldn't even put OoT in my top 10 list of N64 games.
    `
    I definitely prefer majora's Mask over Ocarina. I see the two as both exceptional games that compliment each other in a similar way that the Oracles games compliment each other. But there's something about MM that sends a shiver down my spine in a good way. The game goes in relatively dark areas even more than TP. Link seems to have matured from Ocarina. I feel a rush trying to do way more than intended in the 3 day period and things feel genuinely rewarding. The game is brimming with so much emotion ranging from happiness about the carnival, relief when their troubles are resolved all the way to the sorrow the people feel in their circumstances to the fear of the impending doom on the third day, sadness and shame over ones helplessness, realization of one's mistakes as well as the accompanying guilt, and forgiveness. Skull kid was a great antagonist and Majora's mask a great villian. The difficulty was higher and the 3 day timer added pressure which made you appreciate the inner workings of just about everything. The masks added depth that sometimes changed how the mechanics worked. Both games still stand today. Both games are the best n64 games although, I prefer MM.

Three more days until Party time!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeah, Majora's Mask. Ohhh Yeeeuuuh! Oni Link!!!
    Moogle's are more kick-ass than they look.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm... There are a handful of games that I really liked. Back when Nintendo knew how to make high quality games more frequently than now. Starfox 64, F-Zero X, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time are a few of my favorites.

People seem to forget Majora's Mask is far better than OoT.
    Pfft. Puh-lease. (Not that Majora's Mask wasn't a great game.)

Ahh, Miku! She's so AWESOME!!

Thanks

Pokemon Stadium 2 ... i had the rumble pack and everything, It was really fun back in the day and its the game i remember playing the most (Earning mew and importing him to use in 3d was cool !!).. i also still have my shiny mew trading card from when i saw pokemon the movie 2000. So i guess nostelgia made me choose this game rather than something like zelda (which i get up to the water temple and get bored... meh)

Thanks
    EP Points

Banjo-Kazooie

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

OOT, obviously, then golden eye, then SM64, then cake.

Thanks

Yessir No Mercy was a damn fine wrestling. The Day of Reckoning games come close, but this game had the best controls.

My favorite game was the original Super Smash Bros. I like it better than any other smash bros title.
    Last edited by scarmiglionne4; 8th-May-2011 at 04:13.

Thanks
    EP Points

my fav n64 title was and forever is majora's mask i dunno know why i guess it's the transforming masks XD