Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what sorta music does peeples like here?

Thanks

EGGO and BAD JIM 1STROKE, if you like less than jake you gotta listen to mustard plug, they tottally rule the ska scene

Get these by mustard plug - Mr. Smiley
    The Freshman
    Brain On Ska
    Yesterday

all class songs !

punkboywannabe Guest

Default OOOOooooooo Music

Hehe
    i like music
    i haven't bothered reading the otehr posts so maybe it has gone off topic or whatever, but yea
    i like punk, and metal
    Punk like ANTI-FLAG and blink and all that and and ummmmmm goood charlotte saw them live
    and bad religion and new found glory and lagwagon nofc nouse for a name hm where do i stop? psitol grip whatever it takes saves the day mest hmmm RANCID guttermouth strung out ten foot pole the ataris old skool stuff like teh clash and ramones and sex pistols....ummmmmmmm fenix tx millencolin ooooooooooooooooand and new zealnad band SOMMERSET and um
    hmmm
    i also liek teh angry metal stuffs, liek slipknot adema distrubed mudvayne static x ...korn......um i dont really know any others coz im not totoally up to play on that scene

yea thats like all i can think of...but im sure tehre is heaps more

Nightmare Guest

Metal:Korn,Disturbed,Slipknot,Coal Chamber,Static-X,Flaw,Mudvayne,Kittie,Ill Nino,Papa Roach,Crossbreed,System of a Down,etc....etc....etc................AND Anime music....I love that stuff!!!

Mafia Guest

Thumbs up Hard Rock, Classic Rock,. Rock

Rock(Hard, Classic, Alternative) and Metal....bands like KISS, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Jimmy Hendrix, Nirvana, Nickelback, Linkin Park, KoRn, Rage against the Machine, P.O.D., Blindside...

I ABSOLUTELY HATE POP!!! And EMINEM!!!!!!DIE EMINEM DIE!

Thanks

Video game music! I absolutely love the instrumentals in video games. Besides that, I love the band They Might Be Giants, they're one of the most unique bands I've heard. I very, very dislike rap, I just like to sometimes joke around by using their lyrics or style of talking. I jus be bling blingin with my hoes, beeotch!

spyderbyte Guest

The only Music I like is Video Game music. And that KICK ASS music that was mentioned. Have you seen Mortal Kombat 1? That scene where they were attacked by all of those thugs in that dining room, and the Mortal Kombat theme breaks out? Jeeze..I love that theme!! Mortal Kombat!! Doo doo doo doo doo doo, dee dee dee dee......*cough*
    Also in Mortal Kombat 2, where SubZero was fighting Scorpion, the music that played in that duel was kick ass.

Thanks

Underground House , Progressive, trance, ethnotechno , classical
    ,chorus ( Carl Orff)

and the Djs like
    buddha bar,
    Juno reactor,
    Paul Okenfold,
    chem bros,
    Massive attack,
    Portishead
    sometimes tricky and bjork
    also somtms rap (gangsta ), rock and heavy

NEVER COUNTRY.

BIAAAATCH
    'The mark of my Dignity shall scar thy DNA'

Thanks

"I gotta admit... I like both kinds of music: Country AND Western!"

Thanks

Jimmy, I had such a good modified quote for that response, but I'll spare you. Everyone needs to listen to the They Might Be Giants song 'Particle Man', it's a classic and I'm usually singing it's lyrics in the record-breaking thread.

Thanks

Yea, I noticed.

Ever wonder how I got my high post count? Wonder no more.

Thanks

Jim who are you quoting ?
    'The mark of my Dignity shall scar thy DNA'

Thanks

I can't remember who that was...

Thanks

Default Some rock & game music

Cool topic... well ummm... here goes it : Aerosmith,Guns n' Roses,Black Sabbath,Alice In Chains, Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Scorpions, Korn, Slayer, Lacuna Coil, Nevermore, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, P.O.D., Nirvana, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Garbage, Air Supply, The Beatles, The Cranberries,Linkin Park,White Zombie (or Rob...same thing),Eurythmics and The Police (or Sting).... those are cool, kinda of a mixed bag. No hip hop or rap for me... yuck...

Game music? Castlevania(all), Final Fantasies (5 through 10) and Saga Frontier (1)... some Mario and Sonic music..and those ambient sounds from Resident Evil (GC)...scares the S#!% outta me at night, full on volume and in the dark...gotta love the thrills.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Grim Mangler Guest

First Super Bagel copied my avitar

But besides that.....

I like Old Country its might seem weird but it is great
    Songs such as "Convoy" and "Devil went down to Georgia"

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

all kinds of music cept punk or metal hate that kind of music.... i like rock,rap,r&b,alternative,pop....etc